Chapter Five:-

Abby:-

It felt different driving on the opposite side of the road, whilst driving I had to constantly remind myself to stay on the left hand side and not the right. Moments later I could feel Lucas staring into my soul as I drove his car back, but my simple response was biting the inside of my lip and keeping my eyes on the road.

"He seriously needs to stop invading your personal space" Lucas speaks breaking the silent we had for pretty much the whole journey.

"Try telling him that.. he won't leave me alone - even if you tell him" I replied pushing the breaks of the car outside my driveway.

"This is getting to far.." he mutters.

"You can't really do much to be honest, he can keep trying... but i'm 100% sure there's not a chance of me breaking for me to admit something that isn't true." I said leaning over to hug Lucas. "You don't need to worry about me"

"Yes, I do need to worry cause I care about you" he says trying to sound emotional when hugging back.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle it, if not i'll come straight to you" I said kissing Lucas' cheek and smiled as he went red. "Haven't you been kissed on the cheek by a girl?" i asked lightly laughing.

"Nope, the first time actually" he replied feeling a little embarrassed as he pointed to me.

"Wow, better get used to it then" I said smiling jumping out his car and walking to the front door.

As soon as I walked into the house, I'm hit in the face with the most extravagant aroma yet. I assume mum was making her special dish in toasts for my first day in school.

"Sooo, how was school?" Mum asked walking out the kitchen taking off her apron at the same time.

"Meh" I replied shaking my hand a little.

"How comes sweetie?"

"There's this boy, he's constantly bothering me and he never leaves me alone... you can ask Lucas too" I answered in the quickest pace possible.

"Seems like that boy likes you?" Mum replies rubbing her chin.

"Who?" I asked

"The on bothering you constantly" she answers.

"Never mum!" I grunted "I've said to him, even if he liked me I'd rather be shot in the head than be seen anywhere with that ass" I add

"Abby.."

"Yeah, yeah.. I taught you not to say those words stop using them... blah blah." I complained

"You might wanna turn around" she said with a concerned look.

Just as she told me to turn around, I felt my heart sink, it guess you can refer it to the titanic .. but double that. I began to shiver in disgust at the sight of him.

"Why I are you here?!" I exclaimed balling my fists at my sides.

"Can I not see my love?" Josh replied crossing his arms and smirking.

"No!" I yelled once again. "what's your problem?!" I add. "I mean what the hell is your problem, invading space at college is enough but intruding my house without being welcomed is a step too far" I add calming down.

"My problem is you.." he replies with a serious tone.

"To be real here, I haven't done nothing to you" I answered blankly.

"It's not that" he says walking into my house.

"Woah!" I said becoming surprised. "I never welcomed you to walk through my front door" I add with anger stepping backwards.