Chapter 16: New Student

Yukine

"Big Bro! Wake up! I'm late!" I hear Naruto screaming my name.

I groaned as I put my pillow over my head. "Wake me up...in a couple of...hours..."

Once I said that, Naruto body slam me, making me jerked up off my bed.

"Ahh! What the heck was that for!?" I glared at him.

"You wouldn't wake up! Anyways, thanks to your lack of sleep last night, I'm late for my first day being back in the Academy!" Naruto exclaimed.

I sheepishly laugh while rubbing my bed hair. "Hehehe, I'm really sorry."

"Yeah, yeah. Can we get going before the Academy is over?" He asked.

"Alright- let me get change and we'll just teleport our way there." I yawned as I remove the blanket off of me.

He nodded as he left my room. I got up, took a quick shower and put my everyday clothes. As I got dressed, I headed to the kitchen.

"Yo, Naruto! You ready or what!?" I yelled.

"I'm ready!" He yelled back as he ran to me.

"Alright, got everything you need?" I asked.

"Yup. Let's go, Big Bro." He grinned as I made one hand sign and we teleported to the Academy.

We teleported right in front the Academy. I have a nostalgic feeling when we appear, including Naruto as he took a deep breath.

"*sigh* The Academy... It hasn't change since we left the village." Naruto said.

"I see. Well, let's head to your classroom." We walk inside the Academy.

We walked around the Academy, finding Iruka's classroom. That's when I found it. I took a peek in the room and Iruka was making the students the transformation jutsu.

I knock on the door, making him coming to the door. He slowly open the door and he was looking at me.

"Yes? Can I help you?" He asked.

"I'm here to drop off my little brother." I answered.

"I see. Who's your little brother?"

I was about to answered until Naruto jumped up to Iruka and tackle him to a hug.

"Iruka-Sensei!" Naruto said, grinning at him.

"Naruto! Where have you been? You've been gone for so long." Iruka wobbled till he maintains his balance.

I spoke, "I can answer to that question."

"Who are you?" He look at me confused.

"My name is Yukine Narukami. I'm Naruto's Big Brother." I introduced myself.

Iruka's face went from confused to complete shock. "Y-You're Yukine Narakami!?"

"Yup, that's me." I nodded to him as he bow to me for some reason.

"It's an honor to meet you, Yukine-San!" He said. "I never thought I would be able to meet you."

I chuckled as I wave it off. "There's no need to be formal to me, Iruka-San."