"I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE HER BROTHER, I SWEAR THAT IF YOU SPEAK ABOUT THE ONE I ADMIRE THE MOST LIKE THAT AGAIN, I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU! Issei roared making Sirzechs smile.

"If you have a problem with it, then silence me yourself!"

"WITH PLEASURE!"

(Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!)

"Draig I'm doing it now! Back me up!" Issei said removing his helmet.

"You got it partner! Show him the fruits of your training!" Draig said synchronising with Issei feeling his burning resolve.

"Take this!" Issei said bringing his head back and concentrating his magical power for a fearsome attack.

In an instant, Issei launched forth from his mouth, a deadly ferocious fire ball.

"Huh this isn't much, I could just block this without a worry." Due to its lack in size.

"Now Draig! Boosted gear gift!"

(Transfer!)

All of a sudden, all of Issei's gathered magical power was given to his new technique making it the size of the towering ceiling of the room.

"This is interesting! Very interesting!" Sirzechs said deploying his magical barrier.

Sirzechs struggled to hold the inferno blaze back due to its reinforced power.

Almost instantly, Sirzechs grew even more surprised when Issei leaped out from inside the towering inferno using his jets to shoot right through the scalding heat. Smashing his fist into Sirzechs barrier.

"I can feel your power has increased. However, that will not be enough I'm afraid. I will have to leave Rias to Raiser." Sirzechs said as he planned to launch a disastrous strike back.

"I WILL NEVER LET THAT BASTARD MAKE RIAS SAD!" Issei shouted smashing his fist into it again.

"I MAY SEEM LIKE A STUPID DEVIL TO YOU, BUT I WILL SHOW THE FULL ABILITY AND RESOLVE THIS IDIOT CAN DO!"

(Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!)

Sirzechs was highly startled when a thunderous fist connected right with his cheek destroying the area around him.

Issei panted heavily his fist still implanted in Sirzechs cheek.

"As expected of the all powerful Sirzechs, all that power and still not one scratch to prove my attack." Issei said collapsing to his knee's his armour falling off next to him.

"Even so, you did very well. I'm sorry I deceived you but I wanted you to come at me with everything you have got. Also I wanted to see how you really felt about my little sister. Please save Rias. I am putting her happiness and future in your hands." Sirzechs said smiling placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Go get some rest you depart tomorrow." Sirzechs said returning the room to its previous state.

"Thank you Sirzechs, please leave Rias to me." Issei said his resolve and mission clear to him as he journeyed to his room.

The next day marked one of sadness to a certain teenaged red haired girl as she stood blankly staring at herself in the mirror wearing a gorgeous pure white dress.