I thought about him all the damn time, he was the first person I thought of when I woke up, even though I didnt want to admit it, I would look at myself in the mirror when I changed and think 'Hmm will Ashton notice me if I wear this? Or will he think this shirt looks pretty with my skin color?'

Then when I was in my classes I would think 'Whats Ashton doing right now in a class full of werewolfs? Is he nervous?'

Then when I would wait anxiously for the classes to end so I would see him in the hallways walking in the opposite direction of me, I didnt try to avoid him as much now, every time I walked closer and closer to him and I even smiled at him once when I entered english class.

The other day we were all in biology and we were doing some stupid unuseful experiment with acids and things like that, seriously stupid I mean, it was biology not chemistry, anwyas and I was so hypnotized by the way Ashton moved and did little things that I accidentally put the wrong chemical in the graduated cylinder and made a green foam explode everywhere!

*****

"Nicole what are you doing? That's not the chemical" Drake had said watching me.

"Uh huh" I had replied.

"Nicole thats not the chemical!" he repeated.

"Yeah" I said staring at the way Ashton's muscles flexed when he grabbed something.

"Nicole what are you doing thats not the chemical!" Drake hissed again.

"Yup" I replied pouring over the chemical and staring at Ashton's perfect hands.

"Nicole what are you doing!" he hissed trying to stop my hand from pouring the wrong chemical but I had already poured it.

I turned my attention to the chemical when green zizzling froam started to come up almost like a volcanoe exploading!

I yelped and both Drake and I scooted back so the chemical wouldnt get on our clothes.

"Shit!" I hissed panicking when the foam wouldnt stop coming out and was making a mess on the table.

"Drake what did you do!" I gasped grabbing our assignments from the desk so they wouldnt get stained with green foam!

"I didnt do anything! You're the one who put the wrong chemical!" he said back.

Kids in the class stopped what they were doing to look at Drake and I, they started laughing as they saw Drake and I trying to manage the stupid chemical which wouldnt stop spilling everywhere!

"Drake do something!" I hissed grabbing whatever I could and putting it on top of the graduated cylinder trying to stop the foam from spilling all onto the desk.

"Jade no!" Drake and many other people said as the thing simply exploaded more and splashed everywhere making me squeal and yelp as the sticky foam got all over me and Drake.

Drake stared at me with an opened mouth as he stiffened and looked down at himself, his whole shirt was stained and his face was half stained also, he frowned and looked up at me with a glare. The other people around us had miraciously moved out of the way, including Ashton who was watching everything with an amused look on his face.

I looked down at myself to see the green sticky chemical all over me making me growl, darn it! The thing had gotten in my hair also!

"Nicole! Drake! Go to the nurse immediately and get yourselfs cleaned up!" the teacher zoomed to us, a little bit too late!