“Shouldn't you answer that?” he said while he still had his lips close to mine. I pulled away slightly.

“It could be an emergency you know,” he said, and he had a point in that. I searched in the back pocket of my jeans for it.

My body froze as I saw the number. I almost didn't dare to open it.

-Is he a better kisser than I am?

My heart stopped. It was in that moment that I knew. It had to be HIM. The guy that raped me. He's the only one that's been “kissing” me before. Was he watching us? I quickly looked around, but didn't see anything.

“What's the matter?” Harry asked and placed his hands on my shoulders.

“Amber, you're shaking.” I looked up at him, feeling tears of fear burn in my eyes.

“I, I can't tell you,” I stammered.

“Why not?”

“I just can't,” I cried. I was so scared, I couldn't be left alone now when he was so near. He was there somewhere, lurking in the shadows.

“Harry, this is going to sound strange, but I can't be alone tonight.” He frowned.

“I don't understand,” he said.

“Please, can you just follow me home?”

I unlocked the door quickly, letting him in with his small bag. Harry had asked me why we couldn't stay at his house, but I had my responsibility to feed my two buddies. I ran over to them immediately and poured some food to the surface. Harry joined me as we stood and watched Bryan and Luke eat.

“Amber, can you please tell me what's going on?” he putted his hands on my shoulders and slowly turned my whole body until we stood face to face.

“You know you can trust me, right?”

“Of course I trust you it's just that.. it's just that I can't talk about it. There's only one person that knows about all this, and that's your mother.” I said and stroke his cheek.

“I'm just not ready to talk about it, not until it's over.”

I walked around the flat and made sure that every window was covered and that the door was locked. When I entered the living room, I saw that Harry sat in the sofa, looking through his bag.

“I'll sleep on the sofa, you can take the bed if you want to,” I said.

“No, you take the bed. You need it more than I do.” the smile he gave me told me that he meant it.

“Okay. Do you want anything to eat?” I asked and realize that we hadn't been eating anything tonight.

We sat in my sofa and ate some sandwiches and drank some tea. The only light we had came from a pair of tealights.

“Amber, who's texting you?” he suddenly asked. I blinked in surprise.

“What? No one,” I lied.

“You're lying. You became the same way that day in the library, remember? Sometimes when you get a text, you become all stiff and absent. As if your mind's somewhere else. You look terrified.” I looked down in my mug of tea.

“That belongs to the story I can't tell you, okay?”

“Well, it's killing me to see you like this and not knowing why. Please, tell me.”

“Why are you pushing this? Harry please, can't you just let me take my time. I will tell you one day, I promise.” he didn't say anything.

“Fine,” he said and drank the last of his tea, but I could hear in his voice that he was disappointed.

Since we had school the next day, we went to bed as soon as we finished our tea. Harry stepped into the bathroom as I stood there and brushed my teeth.

“Mind if I join you?” he asked. I just shook my head. He pulled out a cute, pink toothbrush while he searched for something in, what looked like his mother's, toilet bag.

“I forgot toothpaste, can I borrow some from you?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said and handled him the small tube.

Since Harry was a dude, and didn't have to remove his make-up he left the bathroom earlier than me. Most of my make-up had fallen of, but I removed the last of it. I putted my hair up in a messy bun and closed the bathroom door. I saw that Harry already had taken place in the sofa, covered by a blanket I found in my closet. I slowly walked towards him and sat down on the sofa next to him. It felt surprisingly uncomfortable to sit on it, so I started to doubt that he could actually sleep there. Butterflies started to flutter in my stomach, should I ask him if we should share bed?

“This isn't comfortable, right?” I asked and looked down at his face, trying to see it in the dark.

“Should I be honest?” he asked. I nodded.

“No, it's everything except comfortable. But I'm pretty sure I can make it,” he added. Well, he didn't understand my signal there. Or was he just playing a little bit hard to get. Fine, two can play this game. I leaned in and placed a small kiss on his lips.

“Goodnight then,” I sad and smiled really big for the first time that day.

“Goodnight,” he said before leaving another kiss on my cheek. I slowly stood up and walked towards my own bed on the other side of the room.

“Oh, my bed has never felt this good before,” I teased as I wrapped myself up in the duvet.

“Well, that's good,” Harry said from the sofa. I looked up, but saw nothing but the back of his head on the hard cushion.

“To bad it's so small.” I didn't get an answer. It made me listen a bit more carefully if I could hear footsteps or something. But I didn't. Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist. I let out a small shriek and turned around and saw the silhouette of him.

“It's not that small your lier,” he whispered in my ear and I giggled.

“Mind if I join you?” he asked again.

“Not at all,” I laughed.

“I need someone to protect me you know,” I said.

“I'm here.” He kissed me on the mouth, and I felt the nice taste of mint from his, well my, toothpaste. I returned the kiss, letting his tongue enter my mouth (which would normally be kind of disgusting to me, but felt completely normal now). He kissed my entire face before continuing down my cheek and jaw. I froze when he started to kiss my neck, gently sucking on the skin. I was on my way to push him off, because it all reminded me too much about THAT. I got flashbacks from the man who raped me. How he kissed my neck during it all. How he whispered things in my ear. It all came back to me now, so I grabbed Harry's cheeks and slowly pulled his face away from me.

“What is it?” he asked.

“Nothing, I'm just tired,” I lied.

“Amber, I know you're lying.” I didn't say anything. He let out a small sigh.

“I guess I'll get to know why later.” he said before laying down next to me again. I turned my head and looked at him, feeling a bit guilty. I kissed his cheek, hoping he wasn't mad at me.

“Yes, I promise,” I said.

I had a bad dream that night. About HIM. It was the same as usual, how he chased me before pinning me to the ground. How he slowly unbuttoned my pants and just gave me a slap in the face when I tried to stop him. He was just about to enter me when I woke up, sitting straight up in the bed. I was breathing heavily and buried my face in my hands. Harry was right there, rubbing my back and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Bad dream?” he asked. I just nodded.

“Come here,” he said and pulled me down on the bed and wrapped his arms around me.

“I'm here Amber. I'm here.”

Please Vote and Comment ;)