Epilogue

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND HERE'S THE EPILOGUE! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Peeta and I have a beautiful, healthy son. Nash Gale Mellark. He has blonde and dark grey eyes. Once Nash started walking, him and Dawn have been inseparable . They love to run around with each other. Kiri also loves to play with them and they love Kiri. We decide that we are done having kids but our family is perfect. These children have changed my life in a good way. I couldn’t be happier. People still are surprised when we say we have children because I was the girl who said that I was never going to have children or get married, but Peeta changed me. Once Nash was born Peeta and I really looked around and we decided we needed to change some things. We’ve been working on Prim’s garden again, just me and him. We have been working on the book again to. Rue. Prim. Finnick. My mother. Plutarch. Two years later, in June, Gale and Claudia get married in the meadow. Me, Johanna and Annie were bridesmaids and Peeta and Beetee were groomsmen. Kiri and Dawn were the flower girls. Nash was the ring bearer and he just ran down the aisle and into my arms. They had a beautiful wedding. The reception was at the lake also and they had an amazing band to play. Peeta danced with Kiri and I danced with Dawn and Nash. Eventually a slow song turned on and Peeta and I danced with each other for the first time since the wedding. I loved it so much. I didn’t want it to end. Later that year Claudia had another baby girl named Jewels Hazelle Hawthorne. Life is perfect now. We have only had to deal with the Capitol once and they wanted me to be the President but I declined the offer. I’m needed here in Twelve by Peeta and by everyone else. Haymitch became the new President since he helped out so much during The Rebellion. He will probably be the only President that has a clue, when he isn’t drunk. By the time Jewels was two Claudia got a surprise visit from her parents. Kiri and Jewels got to meet their grandparents for the first time and Gale got to meet his in-laws. Claudius and his wife decided to stay in Twelve and leave the Capitol behind for their family. For Gale and Claudia’s first anniversary Claudius and his wife built them a house that is as big as ours. It almost looks like a Victor’s Village house. Kiri starts going to school and figuring out that Peeta and I were in the games. She doesn’t stop asking questions about it. We tell her it’s how we fell in love so every time we see her now she always asks us to tell her the love story. Life couldn’t be better and Peeta and I have finally realized what it takes to hold up a family and we both decided that it is the best feeling ever. Caesar couldn’t be more right about what he told me at my wedding. Peeta and I work hard to keep this family together and it has been the best journey ever. Just being with him for another second is another step in life together. Life is definitely a journey and I have the best one.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed it! Vote if you liked it and comment what you liked and disliked! The baby in the pic is Nash. Please follow if you want some updates because "My Endless Summer" will have a summary soon and if you want updates, that's the way to go. I really hoped you enjoyed it. I worked on this book for almost a year and for my birthday, my parents got me my own hard copy version of it! Thanks for reading, and if you're a die hard THG an like me, read the entire series including this as the fourth book, if you want/ if you got nothing to read. THANK YOU !!!

Love, Bookjunkie001