Another mate?!-Chapter 9

Sara's POV

Once we were done shopping with was only three to four hours long, we said our goodbyes and surprisingly Xavier gave me a bear hug.
I was shocked and then he guess gave me a kiss on the cheek which soon was met by explosion of pure desire.
After that I walked over to my motorcycle, who happens to be parked next to three black vans, like Jeez people.
I had five big bags with me but I just put them in the back seat and covered it so no one sees them and hopefully don't fall over.
When I got on and then putting on my black helmet, I just so happened to smell something inviting, like Xavier, but it wasn't him, he left right. It was a werewolf but not just a werewolf, my mate.

I just noticed I have two mates now!!!!

Then I saw him, this complete stranger is my so called mate coming, well that explains the vans. He was looking at his phone but then he looked up then had a smile on his face and it look like he was coming this way.
I tucked in my hair so he wouldn't know how I look at least what hair color I have. My black helmet was dark from the outside, not even werewolfs or vampires can see throu it except a god but yea.
He came up to me and started to have a conversation.

"Hey I'm Anderson but you can call me Andy." He said while I just sat there looking at his beautiful grey and green eyes.

He smelled amazing like the woods and pines but with sugar, sweet,sweet sugar.

"I love your motorcycle I would like to get one, do you know where I could buy one? Hello sir?"He said.

"Ugh yea I made her myself and thanks I love her too." I said with proudness and then the smell of arouse hit me like a ball.

"You're a girl, cool,well I...ugh...got to....ugh....see you around I guess, sometime." He said shyly.

I smirked cause it was cute.

"Yea defiantly, you'll be see me around."I said all cool and stuff yup I'm cool.

When I was about to roar my baby to life and ride into the darkness, he asked for my number.

"Okay sureeeee, here, see you around Andy." I said happy or a little to happy.

Anderson's POV

I was walking out when I saw the person on the motorcycle I liked but then it hit me right in the face, that wasn't just anyones motorcycle but my mates.
I tried not to run to her so I like walked or jogged over to her,she was human but I didn't care I'll love her even more, but she smells so good.
I went up to her had a converstion and then I asked for her number she said sure. The outside of me was nervous and I have to admit aroused but hey my mate is a chick who drives her own motorcycle, hot, no, SEXY, hell yea.
The inside of me was happy, my wolf yelling me to mark her and have our beautiful cubs, I wad just so happy to have found her. She left but I forgot to ask her name oh well I got her number and I'ma put it as contact, Love.
I walked to the van happy and my mother asked me why I was happy, I told her I found my mate and she hugged me saying she was proud then asked me how she looked. I told her I didn't get to see her cause he was wearing a helmet.
Our pack slut, Sophia, got in the car pissed, I was having a feeling she heard,cause she always sorta kinda loves me and wants to be luna, oh well tough luck.

Sophia's POV

That "mate" so called is dead. I'm Andy's mate, his luna, the mother to his pups, I'ma kill that "mate". I was also going to ask Andy out but since he found his mate my chances are slim, very slim.
I will be Anderson's mate even if I have to kill her, or at least make him or her reject each other. Let the heartbreaking commence.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer