Pain Of What?-Chapter 16

Ethan's POV

I heard from one of my demons that they saw a girl very un usual in the area and that she is in Ukraine. I was very happy because that's her hometown.
Now I have to do something to get there without scaring her. I decided to go to high school to be exact, Black Meadows.

Xavier's POV

She left with that mutt because I can't contain my jealousy,but can I help it,she's my mate for gods sakes.She stills has to answer to my request to the party, hopefully I didn't fuck it up like I do with everything else.
I wait till the party was over then I used my super speed to get to her house, then I wait'd until it opened up. Then a woman came out.

"Hello, may I help you?" she said.

"I'm here to see Sara, I'm a trusted friend, can I come in?" I asked.

( Vampires and demons need to be invited in a home but if we walk in uninvited we die from suffocation also once were invited we can come in whenever we want.)

As I was about to walk in the lady sticks out her hand and says,

"Hold on, Sara darling some boy is here to see you, come down please." she said and left, while I heard footsteps coming down and then her scent hit.

"Didn't have enough Andy, it's late!" she said coming down smiling until she looked up,her smile left. "What you want Xavier?"she said coldly, I'm guessing she's still mad.

"Can I come in? It looks like it might rain." I asked so I could get closer.

"NO!",

"Just tell me what you want" she said fast and then it started raining.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" I asked hopefully.

"Sorry I'm might be going with Andy and...." she said then I interupted.

"No you're not you're going with ME!" I yelled.

"Look here I don't understand why you're yelling at me and trying to control me like your little pet or like you are doing GIRLFRIEND. Plus I hate being yelled at and I'd tone it down if I were you before I...I..I.."she studdered.

"You what, punch me or slap me very hard in the face, I wanna see you try." I said but I didn't understand because when I said that I sad it like she was my enemy and now I regret it because I felt a hard blow to the face very hard.

It was so hard that I fell, me a vampire, a pure vampire, then I noticed she hit me and then ran to her motorcycle and drove off.
But that's when I thought the most craziest idea but for some reason I had the feeling it was the right thing to do, or maybe noto?

Sara's POV

*before Xavier got there*

I was lying down on my bed missing Andy already, I'ma say I fell pretty hard, I then remembered I had his number and then started texting him and then thats when Aleisha texted me.

(Aleisha-Lee

Sara-S)

Lee- Hey sorry about my brother, I think he's crazy about you.

S- It's okay, but can you keep a secret?

Lee- Yea what's up?

S- Andy......asked me out and I kinda like him back!!!!

Lee- OMG he's perfect for you and maybe then Xavier will back off, damn now I feel like a bad sister. :|

S- Lol maybe you are JK, I got to go, someones at the door think it's Andy ;)

Lee- Well then and k bye girl.....get it. ;)

As I was walking down, I was smiling at the thought of seeing Andy and that last part of the text. My wolf got excited but then growled and my vampire told it's our mate.
Even my vampire side was down, like she got reject or something like she is lost.
I gotta see what's up with her later. As I looked up, I saw the blue eyes that begged forgiveness but I also saw disgust, what is this guy, bipolar.

-Before She Slaps Xavier-

"You what gonna punch me or slap me in the face!" He contined with hate just pure hate at it's purest.

Next thing you know my vampire side slapped with every creature within me and the slap was so fast and hard that he fell and didn't seem to get up right away.
After that I knew the only person I wanted to seehad to be Andy and I can't believe he had the guts to tell me that he wanted to go with me to tha dance.
As if I'm going, I'm might just go by myself. The thing that sucks is it's only been 3 days of school with this vampire and I thought I could love him but no I can't.
I'm sorry but I hate him even my vampire side hates him with all her might.
10 mins later I'm infront of Andy's pack house and I knocked, but I felt really weak, then he opened up.

"Sara!? What's wrong? What happen? Come in, you're all wet." He said so worried.

My wolf was very happy to see her mate, even my vampire started to warm up to him.

"I'm just happy now cause I'm with you, and I.....I....I", I said the blacked out but in the inside my vampire was going crazy she was screaming but then laughing and this countined for awhile, last thing I saw were grey/green eyes looking at me fall.

Andy's POV

My wolf was howling at the fact that we left our mate and I just left her at her house, once I got home I started to watch some of TOSH.O.
Thats when I decide to take a run, but after 10 mins it started raining so I went home and took a shower.
When I was about to go to bed, I heard a knock on the door. I smelled Sara and ran down and then I saw her cold and wet also shivering.
My wolf went in protective mode and worried mode but that's when she just blacked out and fell but before she touched the ground I caught her, felling sparks everywhere.
But if I recall, did she just say she was happy cause I was here...with her. I picked her up and took her to my room, I told my mom that if she could help and change her out of her wet clothes into some dry ones. She agreed and asked who was this I said with proudness,

"Sara Angel Black , My .......MATE, MOM."

Xavier's POV

I got up and ran home, I showered and changed and the laid down on my bed and whispered,

"Have I done the right thing or did I lose it all?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys I want know what you think so far cause well I'm curious

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

-Halogamer