Falling In Love Again-Chapter 19

Sara's POV

*text message*

(Xavier- X

Sara-S

Anderson-A)

X- Hey what happen, you left early and I was wondering if we can still go to the dance together?

S- Ugh yea I gave you my word, right.

X- Why did you leave early, you okay?

S- Yea I just didn't feel good.

X- Oh can I come after class or school to your house?

S- I don't know I just really need to be alone but I'll let you know, okay.

X- Fine see you later.

After that like magic,

A- Hey Love, what's wrong, you left early.

S- I didn't feel good and thanks for worrying about me, but I think it would be best if we didn't talk for awhile.

When I pressed send, my heart broke at the memory of another she-wolf kissed my mate.

A- I always do and why do you say that you know I can't. Can I come over, I can skip, my mom will understand.

S- No, I said we need time off, bye Andy.

A- No You can't keep me away that easy, I'll see you soon Love.

I had no idea what that mean't but he was very stubborn and if he does come, I was in trouble maybe I could.. what's the point, I'm going to have to face him sooner or later.
I knew class would end in 10 mins so I made my bed and finished packing,but then I put on Chris Brown No Bullshit.
Then I heard my door bell ring then ran dowstairs and I see Andy carrying Subway and the movie Warm Bodies.

"May I come in, Love?" he said.

"Of course not, I SAID WE NEED TIME OFF,YOU JERK!" then I looked down and I had my school clothes still while he was too,

"I'ma go change come on,"

I said taking the things and then pulling him upstairs to my room.

As I looked around I found so sweats for him and an Grizzly tank, and for me I got some yoga pants and a wool sweater that my mom bought me.

"Here I got-" I said until I ran into him."Sorry I didn't see you there, here go change."

"Of course thanks." he said and then started getting undressed right there in front of me like for god sakes kill me."So you wanna help get undressed or wanna join me."

"I'ma change," I said with a plan in my head and I know he's not gonna win this one. "In here too I mean it's my room."

Then I saw his eyes turn neon green and grey that want I wanted to get and now he's with full lust,and I know this cause his big friend from down under is happy too.
I started to take my dirty clothes off until I have only my bra and panties on.
Then I see him staring and I chuckled but a soon as my yoga pants were on sparks blew up on my body, and how much I missed that.
He was behind me kissing my neck,

"You drive me crazy, Love. I think I won't be able to handle myself if you do another stunt like that." He said huskily.

"Okay then you should let me get dress and I'll meet you down stairs, k."I said as normal as I can.

"I could always help you get dressed o undressed, well if you let me" He said smirking.

"Go put the movie on you dog." I said smiling.

Then heard him mumble fine and that's when I won this one. Later I went down and found him opening his Subway, and he had some chipotle on his lip and that's when I went to him and licked his mouth clean then heard his purr of his wolf and then kissed me strongly but like he hasn't ate for days.
Then we pulled away but that's when I felt someone watching but who. I ate my Subway and then the movie started. With that I curled up next to my wolf mate and watched the movie.

*After The Movie*

"That zombie R was hot!" I said.

"NO HE'S NOT." Andy screamed, I chuckled.

Then Andy grabbed me close and what seemed to be whimpering.

I grabbed his face and gave him a hard look," But your better okay and then gave him a peck on the cheek then lips but a quick one.

"Yea I better be " He said and there's Andy again.

The doorbell rang and I left to get it and see Xavier there with his hand in his pockets looking cute.

"What's HE DOING HERE." They both mad giving each other looks in the eyes that seem to go to the core. But I'm in trouble now.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyyyy I'm back from camp and I'm here to tell you that I missed wattpad and you'll be hearing more about me this week Vote and please comment I love to hear you guys and what you think of the story

Well that's that

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer