Wet Dog,Sucker-Chapter 11

Xavier's POV

So I knew the party was comimg soon and I only wanted to ask Sara to the party but how, ever since that pack came in she had been asked even more sometimes I wonder is she okay with that much lust.
So I took my seat in history next to Sara and thats when I smelled werewolves in the room. The first werewolf was the soon to be alpha because he smelled strong and his aura was full of power.
Then I saw him staring at Sara with full lust that made me mad, because it wasn't just 'I wanna bang that' it was 'I'm in love with you and you're gonna be mine', luckily she didn't notice cause she was humming beautiful.
I kept it to myself thou,and that's when this alpha introduced himself, but this so called Anderson sat next to my beloved, ugh want blood now, thick,sweet,warm blood but werewolf blood is okay.
Werewolve blood doesn't kill us but the bite does also I'm in the mood to kill.
Soooo I wanted to ask Sara out, I don't know when until I noticed Sara mumbled something and then the mutt started talking.

Anderson's POV

Soooo when I sat down I thought I should entroduced myself to her.

"Hey I'm Anderson and you?" I asked.

"I'm Sara, and Anderson nice, I've met you before,nice to see you again." she said.

"I'm glad and right we have met and I was wondering if you could sit with me at lunch today? You know I'm new and kinda need someone that knows the area."I asked.

"Tough luck, I'm new too but I can seat with yo...."she said but then was rudely caught off.

"She sits with me sorry and I have a bad feeling about you anyways you reck of wet dog." said the stupid vampire holding her possessively then smirking.

"Well I thought it was her choice. And haven't you heard of don't judge a book from its cover, tsk tsk sucker" I said smirking at the end.

"I guess.... I mean I would love it, it's my choice anyways." She said.

My wolf was so happy howling in victory and yipping because he was gonna be with his mate, human or not.

"Ok see you then."I said happy. Too happy that Sophia notice, maybe it isn't my lucky day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey it's me the author sorry for the short very short chapter it's that I still didn't get who she should go with Xavier, Anderson, or maybe even Ethan please comment it help and vote and share thanks update soon.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer