Thoughts-Chapter 29

Sara's POV

-After Ethan Took Her On A Date-

I literally could not believe he had the guts to come to my house and ask me on a date. Wait... I should be mad at myself, are you insane, you just went out with your FUCKING enemy.

"Oh shut up, he is our mate as well, how couldn't you go on a date with him. He is perfect." my demon side said annoyed that I keep talking shit about him.

"You are so selfish, she is meant for Anderson, he cares for us!" Said my wolf arguing with my demon.

I had a feeling this was a start of a fight.

"Please guys stop look Anderson, Ethan, and Greyson are our mates, BUT we can't just choose and leave it at that. We have to think about it." I said trying to be reasonable.

"Fine but me, angel, vampire, siren, mermaid and even that weird part of you says Ethan must never mate with us, we have to kill him. He killed our parents, isn't that enough for you demon, he killed our parents. What's next our future children." said my wolf, she actually was right.

Everyone else kept quiet knowing that my wolf one this battle. Now I only have to choose between two. First, Anderson, he took care of us, and brought us happiness, even our first kiss.
He does have a great leadership and love, but he is going out with Sophia. Could she might have lied to me and put this all for an act? Either I'll find out tomorrow cause her ass is mine.
Alright that leaves Greyson, he is pure and prince or future king of the sky, and.... well honestly that's all I know about him, for now. It seems either mate will be fine, but who do I chose.
I need to find a way to kill Ethan, he is the only person in my way, but not for long.

Xavier's POV

It's been hard knowing Sara is no longer my beloved, but I got a second chance and it's with the most beautiful woman I have ever met, other than Sara, Skylar.
I took her out and decided to find more about her, and she is pretty cool. She's a siren, like Sara, NO stop thinking about her.
I decided to complete the mating process, maybe that will get her out my mind for good. I don't want to hurt Skylar,so tomorrow night it will be the best night for me and Skylar.

Ethan's POV

Sara thought she would get away that easy, ha, I'll get what I want when I want and I want my mate! I guess I'll have to go to plan B, but it will be hard. No problem I'll make sure it goes as plan.
Right now my enemy is Anderson and Greyson, eliminate them I win. Sara,darling your mine.

Anderson's POV

I'm losing my mind and Sara not talking to me isn't helping. Sophia hasn't left my side ever since, I heard that Xavier and Skylar are officially together.
I'm happy for him maybe now we can be friends since we aren't going for the same girl anymore. But I think I can't be friends with Greyson since he claims Sara as his mate.
FUCK him. I don't understand that why must it be my mate that everyone wants. Sadly I won't let anyone have her but me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyyyyyyyy OMG I just want to say that it got over 100k reads at is just ARGGGGHHHHHHH wow I'm so happy I can't even imagine. I know this chapy is short but bare with me okay it's mid term finals and I'm sure I have failed my history today but no biggy.
Soooo I wanna know what's up guess, tell me your day, and I LOVE YOU no homo to u girls.
Well I have been writing another book it's called

"FREEDOM IS WHAT I NEED"

It's a zombie book but it would mean the world if you guys checked it out.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer