Alpha and Pack-Chapter 8

Mysterious POV

"ANDERSON, ANDERSON, ANDERSON JOSEPH WHITE. Get up, NOW or so help me moon goddess I'll rip your bed apart!", My luna or should I say mother told me for the tenth time," Anderson I need to go shopping.......NOW!"

"Mom why can't you take the girls", I said in a grumpy mood.

"I am, come on Andy, we might find your mate there. Plus it was your idea to come here. The girls are excited to find their mates too, well at least hope too.", She said convincing enough.

"Fine. I'll go." I said while getting up.

I put on a grey polo shirt with some jeans, some Jordans then I noticed it's a little chilly. So I get a Hollister sweater, just incase.
I walked out waiting for my mother, Kelly, and some other girls, but the only girl I didn't want to see was the pack slut. It seems I'm the only guy going. What joy, note the sarcasm.
So when I checked she wasn't here, I was going to leave all happy and free when I heard a girl screaming,

"Wait for me" .

I guess I spoke too soon or maybe I Jinx it... maybe. We got three vans, I know crazy right,nope. two of the vans are for the girls to ride in and one is for all the stuff they buy.

We went to the biggest mall in Ukraine and lets say... it's big. Once we got out I saw a motorcycle, and let me tell you it was a beauty I want to see who rides it and ask them where they got it from so I can get one in a green and grey one.
Anyways I took a picture of it and left to Victorias Secret with the girls, trouble for men in that store but I like to go shop somewhere else, so I left and headed to Hollister.
I would like a flashlight and a gas mask because the smell is strong even stronger when you're a werewolf, the lighting I don't mine.
Then I smelled it, a smell so powerful stronger than Hollister perfume or colone. It was my mate it has to be, I looked everywhere in the store and found nothing but the scent, I guess she was just here before, but at least I know she exists and is here in Ukraine.......close by.

Xavier's POV

I was bored cause we got here early, but when she got here, my my my I must say she looked hot and also getting off the motorcycle and the way she was taking off the black helmet the the wind blowing her hair on cue was so....Perfect.
Then I noticed the smell of lust contain the air was revolting and the many men arousing even a couple of woman.

"Ready to go?" I asked, hiding the revolting contaminated air.

"Yea, ready to go, and what store are we going to?" Sara asked.

"Ugh lets go to.....Hollister I guess for now" said Aleisha.

"Okay" Me and Sara said the same time, then saw her blushing a little and her nose getting a little red, awwww I have such a cute mate.

We walked in and looked around I saw Sara walk over to the sweaters then off to the bikini section. I smiled but she looked and gave me that creep/weirdo look, which made me laugh.
I got close to her but when I touched no shocks then I felt then hand touch me then once again, no sparks, I looked at her to see her brown and blue eyes,she looked sad but then was covered with relief. Does she know something I don't?
Once they all got there stuff we got up and left to the cashier, which was a green eyes with black hair, he did my sister's items first, I just sat down on the couch area for them.
The total for my sister's was $635.25, oh well that's what you get when you're a rich vampire.
Then we waited for Sara to pay and that's when I found the guy flirting with my beloved, my BELOVED.
She paid and said good bye to him like they haven't seen each other for years. She kept talking about he was cute blablabla I didn't care, no really like my heart wasn't for her, it was weird.
I just wanted to go home and have Sara with me,in my arms, without secrets ,but thats gonna have to wait a little longer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey sooo mysterious POV is a werewolf name Anderson and he found his mate.... scent. But who's was it's Alesiha.....Vanessa..... or even Sara's.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer