Invitations And Dates-Chapter 13

Anderson's POV

"Soo whats this pool party I hear about?" I said curiously.

"Some party I got invited to, not really important." She said.

"Okay do you think I can come with you, are your date?" I said,"To the pool party?"

"Yea sure but you can't ask me to the dance thou." She said smiling evily.

"Fine." I mumbled madly.

I wanted to ask her to the party instead but I had a feeling she was going with that vampire.I wanted to tell her that I was her mate not him but I can't scare her off. Well at least I get to see her in a bikini and be her date.

Sara's POV

So it's the end of this beautiful day and the pool party starts in 2-3 hours. I got on my motorcycle putting on my helmet and rode off to the house.
I decide to go to the pool party with Andy cause he's cute, he's your mate duhhhh,my wolf said Oh shut it you.
I also wanted to annoy the crap out of Xavi but oh well. I decided to wear a black and red with silver bikini cause there amazing colors and is my vampire color.
There's something cool I can do with my eyes is that a certain color describes my creature:

Siren/Mermaid: SILVER/BlUE

Angel: WHITE/GOlD

Demon: RED

Vampire: BLACK/PURPLE

Werewolf: GREY/GREEN

Fake human: BROWN

RAINBOW sometimes for UNKNOWN reasons

My eyes describe my power or creature and I love that about it.It's was getting to the time where it's time to go or leave so I texted him to come and get me.
I would have took my motorcycle but he insisted and if I let him he would be soooo happy and will be quiet, so I said sure.
5 mins, later he came with a Lamborghini that was red and silver and all I had to say he looked good shirtless and in black trousers coming out of a red and silver lambo.
He had a defined 8 pack with a V I was drooling and my wolf howling but soon growling like her life depended on it.
That's when I noticed a teen girl who lived 5 houses down looking at him with lust and desire, that made my blood boil to the very core.
I mean no one gets away looking at MY MATE like that I'm the only one suppose too.

"Hey bitch,eyes of him he's mine, all mine,so back off or I'LL MAKE YOU." I said with venom, and thats when my eyes turn to a dark green with grey glowing like light, as the girl ran home.

That's when I heard a chuckle and turned around to see it was Andy.

"Whats so funny?" I asked pissed.

"I didn't know I was own,especially from you,Love" He said with lust and happiness, with his god like smirk.

That's when I noticed I called him mine and only mine.I was in trouble now, why couldn't I just let the girl drool over him I asked myself.
Because he's your mate now got let him mark you,my wolf said and that's when my demon talked for the first time in awhile and said she belongs with ETHAN.
That's when my vampire started saying that Xavier is the one,but then she said maybe he isn't or mate.
Lucky me,my angel,siren and mermaid kept quiet but I had a feeling not for long thou.
That's when I saw Andy staring at me from the car and looking like it tried to find something but what.

"Look sorry I did that and if you want to see that girl you can, I'm really sorry about that." I said finally speaking.

"Why your eyes change to a dark green and grey but are brown and blue now, and don't say sorry I had no liking in that girl I have eyes for you and only you."

And with that he gave me a kiss on the forehead I tried not to blush back but my wolf got the best of me and blushed showing him,he had affected me.
I'm in sooooooo much trouble and that's when my wolf was howling in victory, I was mad at my wolf now but I had to admit I loved the sparks that happened with that kiss.

"Now about your eyes now." He said staring at me.

"Ughhh they change ....in the sun, yup in the sun, oh that silly sun change eye colors." I said unsure at first.

"Sure I guess or maybe I'm going crazy, I'm happy you let me come with you, Love ." He said with love.

"Hold on wait a min, wait a min,did you just call Love?!" I said shocked.

"Yup Love cause you are my love." He said so sweetly that it made my heart melt.

Ugh do you hear yourself missy, OMG I'm falling for him,nonono I'm strong I can fight this if I love him I'll kill him and I can't live with that,but soon.
He then intertwine my little, soft, delicate hand in his strong,hard, warm hand.
I honestly loved it to much to say or do something about it. We got at the house in 15 mins and when I got out I heard a whistle.

"Hey baby want to come and have some fun, you look like fun." The guy said next to me slowly moving to me.

I turned around about to tell him off, but he was looking at me with lust and it seemed he was undressing me ewwwwww, but that's when Andy came out and walked up to the guy, stopping him.

"Take your eyes of her, she's mind dickhead so go fuck someone else or I'm going to beat the shit out of you."
The guy left running home. That's when I noticed a pair of arms, his arms go around my waist tightly and possessively whiched I liked.......alot.
I couldn't help but smile and kiss him on the cheek and whispered "Thank you."
Then we got to the house a big nice house and we knocked on the door and that's when Xavier opened up with a smile but then noticed Andy's hands around me and his eyes became pitch black and the smile was gone but a few seconds later, his was smiling again.

That's when Andy holded me even more tighter. This was gonna be a long party.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey it's me again I was just saying I didn't upload in 2 days I'm sorry but I hope you liked this one.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE PLEASE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer

Thanks