Set Me Free-Chapter 17

Sara's POV

The next morning I woke up in a strange room,but I instantly knew that this room for sure it smelled like Anderson. I then had a vision, it was me hitting Xavier the going to Anderson then I felt flaming hot fire going throu me that I blacked out.
That reminded me that Xavier was acting like he owned me but yet showed sometimes no shocks happened and little affection.
I thought he was suppose to love me. Now I remember me hitting him really hard that he fell but maybe he didn't need that cause,then again I was pushing myself away.
Then I knew I let myself get to close to Andy and now cause of me,he's in danger, I have to get out of here and fast.
As I tried to get up, I was instantly hit with a headache, it felt like that new power was trying to come out, the one I have yet to know. Then I heard a female voice.

"Please lay back down, my son will be up soon." Someone said guessing the luna but I still tried to get up she tried to use her luna voice on me, but failed because I was stronger.
Right when I was about to use my new power on her, Andy came right on in.

"Love you okay, I was so worried?" He said so worried and guilty, but why?

"I'm fine just a small headache but I would like to go home and I have to go now, before I get in very much grounded from my aunt." I said.

"Agh......yea of course Love.....agh I see you met my lu... lovely mom." He said.

"Yea I'm Sara An..." I tried saying.

"Ahhh yesssss Sara Angel Black,the girl my son can't stop talking about, nice to meet you I'm Karen White."she said.

"MOM really!" He said embarrassed then his cheeks turning red.

"You talk about me?" I said suprised.

"Yea all the time and too much for a matter a fact." Said a strange girl that was definitely wolf.

"Sophia, what you doing here?" Andy asked seriously.

"I can't see my boyfriend or what." This Sophia said and then kissed Andy on the lips. HARD.

"She's SHE's SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!" I tried to calm down but my emotions got the best of me.

"I have to go uhh now, Its 5:00 in the morning I have to get ready for school, see you aroun....uhhh never mind, actually." I said that shaking about to turn wolf and with my many other creatures even my new power wanted to resurface but that's when I ran out fast.

Once I got far enough I turned wolf and the best part no one can smell me. I ran throu the woods fast and elegant never hitting the gound until I got home and changed for school I had a feeling it was gonna be a long morning.

Anderson's POV

I had no idea what happen until Sara ran out, and then throu mind link I used my alpha voice to make sure Sophia doesn't go after me.
Once I was out,her scent was faint so fast but then I tried to follow,but I couldn't find it,my mate's scent.
I can't even find her scent what kinda mate am I and that's when I reached a pile of ripped clothes; Sara's clothes.

Sophia's POV

I think I did it, after all those years of scaring every crush and girl relationships he is all MINE. I think that she will never see him again next is the most important job.

Sara's POV

When I got to school I didn't want to really see anyone.

"Hi I'm Kelly and I'm new here, I was wondering if I could hang out with you?" She asked.

"Yea I would like a new friend now." I said honestly.

"Great...." She said clueless.

"Sara." I said.

After that me and my new friend sat there talking about each other, boys and the party,and that's when I found out that she was Andy's sister, little sister.

"Going to the dance with anyone?" She asked curiously.

"Yea I had a person in mind but now I don't knowand I was pl.....hold that thought!" I got up and looked for the one person I thought that would hate me right now but funny thing when I touched him nothing, no sparks, this is weird.

"Hey I just wanted to say sorry for hitting you and I was..."I said but he stopped me.

"No I deserved it because I acted as if you were my property or like a child and that's why I set you fr..." Xavier said but someone was calling my name.

"Sara, Love can you explain what this is?" He asked as Xavier turned around and me stand aside of him.

That's when I noticed he had my ripped clothes in his hand, oh shit I'm fucked.

"Ugh I was caught in a branch and well.....uh it ripped." I said as truthfully as I could.

"Really all of your clothes even your bra?" he held up and said.

"I was skinny dipping or running got a problem with that how about you go fuck your girlfriend,Sophia." I said pissed.

I felt Xavier power waves come off him and I knew he was suprised to my reaction towards Anderson and then I forgot to have my talk with him.

"You were what!" Said them both,Xavier with lust and Andy pissed.

"I was skinny running okay so leave now, I have to talk to Xavier now." I said impatiently.

"Whatever you have to say to him, you could say it infront of me!" Andy said.

"Suit yourself and then maybe you'll go to Sophia, well Xavier,........I say yes." I said.

"What?" They both said confused.

"Aghhhh, I Sara Angel Black will go to the party today with Xavier Dem Reyes, you have my word." I said proud.

"You Will!!!" Andy said shocked, and Xavier was so happy that he gave me a hug then lifting me up then kissing my cheek.

I hope I did something right.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer

Love is it?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara