My First Kiss-Chapter 15

Sara's POV

I left angry but kinda shocked because I was able to demand Xavier were his sisters where and I knew he didn't want to but he still did, it was like I controlled him to and when Xavier jumped on Andy I was screaming stop and he did even more so I think I had them in the air, what just happen I don't know but I don't think I want to find out.
As we drove off in silence, I still wanted to go swimming and that's when I noticed I had a lake house just 5 mins from where we were. I was about to ask Andy if he wanted to go to the lake but the car stopped and then Andy was facing me with both of my hands in his trying to be calm I guess.

"I have something to say to you."He said kinda nervous." Do you love him, Xav...."

"Xavier? Huh honestly I thought he was like my soulmate or beloved but I guessed wrong." I said with much lost and anger.

"Oh....." He said looking at my hands,"I want to ask you to be my....."

"Girlfriend?" I said suprised.

"Yea, so will you?" He said hopefully.

" I mean really we just met literally we just met today, and don't you think it's to fast." I said trying to not rush in it.

"Of course!" He said disappointed, " For me, when I first saw you in real life..... well let's say it was love at first site and my did I love it."

"Well I that wasn't corny at all," I said smirking, "Anyways I was wondering if we could go to my lake house and well swim in the lake and chill till 10:00pm."

"I'd love that!" He said too fast, " I mean.... yea no biggy."

"Suree you weirdo, but hey I like weirdos." I said laughing my but off.

In furthermore, that's when I noticed I felt shocks going up my hand again, as a sign of safety and love, it always happens when I touch him or he touches me, does that mean he is my mate but impossible Xavier's my mate or at least was.
And that's when I thought was I falling for him and how is this possible.

Anderson's POV

I'm guessing nobody knew what happen back there, so I was worried. I wanted Sara to be my girlfriend but I didn't or have the balls to know what she would say. I had to know and she said it was to early, she did kinda confessed her love to him......in a way.
I hope she says yes when she thinks it's time. We drove to her lake house and walked to the lake hand in hand and I had to say I enjoyed it..... ALOT.

Sara's POV

We walked to the lake holding hands and I liked it, the shocks sent me pleasures and warmth and funny thing is that they're always there unlike Xavier's shock, actually sometimes I wanna KILL him....my own mate......why.
I'll say I would be a liar if I didn't developed feelings for Andy strong ones. I love Andy but I love him to much to.....watch him die. If I kill Ethan maybe just maybe I'll go with him but that only leaves Xavier, but didn't we or I kinda got rejected,I'm in for alot of BS.
As we walked I noticed Andy had a big smile and my wolf was going crazy loving that we were with him. We reached the lake and it was 4:40 still some daylight, good enough for me to swim.
Onced we got at the beach we layed our towels down and I striped down my high-belly white shorts and colorful tribe tank.
I heard a splash and noticed Andy jumped in but once his head came out he kept staring and that's when I noticed he was staring at me, cause I only had my bikini on.

"Like what you see." I said swaying my hips a little more for him.

"Nope" He said poping the p, trying to control his growl and wolf then said, " I love it!"

Then he came out. I was gonna drool cause once he came out all you say wear his shorts hugging his legs then he had no shirt and all you saw were his muscular 8 pack while the water drops slide down it so perfectly.

"Like what you see?" he said then showing off his muscles and smirking.

Being the tease I am I said,

"Ah seen better" I said trying not laugh and I heard him growl lowly but I could hear......loud and clearly," I was kidding gosh."

"Teaser!" he said hitting the was like a little boy.

I started laughing really hard and the got scared when I felt something wet touch me and then felt shocks then I started running fast but human fast.

"Hey come back teaser and give me a hug!" He yelled while chasing me right behind me.

"Never, you'll never catch me......ALIVE." I ran to the dock, bad move.

"I got you now." He said with a smile from ear to ear, stalking me as prey.

"Not if I got you first." I said surprising, I then charged at him and then we both fell in the water holding each other close.

"Told you, I got you." I said then smiled.

Just as he said that my eyes went while and I felt my fins wanting to go out but I tried my best not tho. With all my strength I push the feeling of turing into a mermaid/siren infront of him out my system. So I just thought of good memories then I felt great.

For some reason I felt so alive and happy something I haven't had in a while. Sadly all of this, it reminded me of my parents and Ethan that devil then I remembered I have to protect my mate or wolf mate in this case.
Soon I felt something touch my lips, shocks and pleasures and that's when I had my first kiss in my whole life, and it was with Andy. It was perfect it was soft but strong, I love it.
That's when it was getting late so I suggested we go to the lake house to change.
Onced we got there I ran upstairs to the guest room and got some sweats and shirt for him and then I left to my room, I then got sweatpants too but got a wooly shirt since it was getting chilly.
I walked down stair and found him looking at a pic of me and my parents, I smiled because I rememder the day we took it.
It was the day my mom and dad took me to the beach and it was the first time they told ne about mates.
I gave him his clothes and told him to shower because he smelled like a wet dog (or wolf), he laughed. We both took showers and I finished early so I dried my hair, when I stood infront of the mirror I saw my trueself, my eyes were beautiful, relaxed, my etes were rainbows, all my creatures in one.
I then did a messy bun by that time he was still showering. So I walked around until I was infront of my parents room, I walked in and it still smelled like them.The just laid on the bed, remembering them and how I missed them until I heard Andy finish showering.
I went down stairs to find him on the couch watching Guy Code. He still had wet hair and it was dripping and then I noticed he was shirtless and his sweats were dangeruosly low so I could perfectly see his V.
I looked away before he noticed, he looked at me and patted the seat next to him and I gladly sat next to him.
I put my head on his shoulder he tense up by the shocks but then relaxed and but his hand around my back.
We were like this till 9:43 and we were laughing alot and then I told him it was getting late.We got our stuff and got in the car we drove to my house with our hands together like they should be. We got at my house and I got out.

"I had a great time today even thou it also seem the worst too but I loved it still and spending time with you, we should do it again some time." I said happliy.

"Yea we should." He said proud.

I got to my door until I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was Andy but he hugged me but then I thought he deserve something more, so I kissed him. This was the best day I ever had now.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer