Kings And Queens-Chapter 20

Andy's POV

*Before Xavier was at the door*

I was going to mark her then fully mate to her but I can't but I will if she would stop teasing.I thought about it for along time and well will see after the movie.

*After the movie*

"That zombie R was hot." she said happliy,which made me mad.

"NO HE'S NOT." I said regretting the stupid movie I brought and about to kill the actor.

I grab her and then my wolf was whining and whimpering. That's when she took my face in both of her small hands and said,

"But you're better" and gave me a peck on the cheek then a quick one on my lips.
Inside my wolf was howling of love but then started growling. That's when her doorbell rang and she left to open it and then I followed, and that's when I saw that vampire, Xavier.

Xavier's POV

*after texting Sara*

I was worried and that's when my lord came back in touching his face as if he been hit and well I'm guessing he was and really hard for him to feel it. He gave us a free period and I decided to use the time to text Sara.

*After texting Sara*

I'm coming over her house maybe this time she will invite me in. As so I finished texting Sara, Andy took his phone out and started texting someone idk who but I have a feeling it was Sara.
Then I saw him leave but why, I was gonna follow but that's when my lord called me through mind-link.

*Mind-link*

Xavier- Yes my lord, how may I serve you today

Ethan- I have a very important task for you

Xavier- Yes

Ethan- I need you to keep an eye on Sara Angel Black she is very important, very important to...Well everybody.

Xavier- Ummm okay my lord but may I ask why?

Ethan-Well of course your bond to know soon I guess I can tell you, Sara Black Angel is your future queen and.... Well not to brag but also my Mate.

Xavier-What!? Ugh that's great my lord a king should always get his queen right.

Ethan-Yes yes and thank you and now go do your task she has the power to control us demons and vampires and if their is any other men in interest in Sara, your queen, well KILL THEM.

Xavier- Yes my lord

After the mind-link I now understand that Sara has the power or ability to control us demons and vampires because she is our queen.
I just don't understand that why Sara why not someone else I can't even imagine her being with someone other than me and if I tell the lord she's mine, I die.
Maybe I now have a reason to kill that mutt Anderson for once and for all.

*Sara's house*

I stood outside her door and that's when she open up and she smelled like werewolf more like Anderson, and that's when he himself comes out.

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE." We both said.

"Look relax he asked if he could come and well I said Ugh sure." she said not believing herself.

"Ohhh I get it I can't come over but he can, why is that!" I said pissed and betrayed.

"I can't spend time with Andy is that a law or something gosh he's my friend and you too,but not for long, you are not my boyfriend either,okay so chill I am going to the dance with you right." she said pretty calm.

"Yea I guess but-" I said well at least tried to.

"Uh no stop it," she said to me and then turned to Andy and said,
"That reminds me don't you have a girlfriend name Sophia to go to, maybe she thinks you're cheating on her, well, that's what I think if I was her."

"Look she is not my well anyt- "he said pleading.

"Stop it before you make me forget what we had a couple of mins ago and lose you again back to a stranger and just, just go." she said disappointed.

He left glaring at me with hatred and then left and then I faced her.

"Look I'ma come clean with you okay I know what you are okay." she said very seriously.

"You do" I said shocked and hoping she doesn't freak out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sooo hey I went camping again this week and well I just hope you liked this chapter and well what you think might happen next

1.Will she tell him about her or even better about him

2.What does Ethan have plan or miss Sophia

3.What will happen at the party as it is today

4.Will Sara leave Ukraine and go off or she will stay and fight.

Those are just what is coming soon and for you guys

1.VOTE

2.COMMENT I love it when you do

3.SHARE IT get this book around

4.FOLLOW

Well thanks and this is yours truly,

-Halogamer