Less Lies Now-Chapter 30

Ethan's POV

Time to strike and take what's mine. They won't see it coming. I'll take out the wolf at the same time. Sara darling I'm coming.

Sara's POV

I fell asleep cause I was tried of thinking about who to chose but it's harder than it looks but I can only do so much. As I was sleeping I felt something coming dangerous so the first thing I do is shower and head to Anderson's place.
Things haven't been going well for me and Anderson last time I say him was the dance. I'm gonna talk to Sophia about the relationship with Andy and her, and I'll make sure she tells me the truth.
As I made my way to the house in the pouring rain,I thought in my car maybe I should just be with Anderson. He's been there no matter what, he can help me win this battle against Ethan.
Only one way to find out.
I knocked on the door, only to find Ms. White opening up.

"Hello Sara, Anderson's...*BANG*...in his room." As she said looking worried, "Please help him he hasn't eaten in days and he's only in his room."

"I promise I'll help him but first is Sophia around?" I asked looking behind her.

"Oh her that filthy bitc- OH MY GOD sorry but she-" she tried to say but I interrupted her.

"It's okay she is, isn't she. I just want to talk to her...in private." I said smiling evilly.

"Yea if I'm correct she should still be outside of Anderson's room convincing that he can find another like her." She said and the left cause she knew some shitttttttt was about to go down.

As I walked up the stairs I can start to hear screaming and things being smashed. I walked faster up the stairs then I saw that the doors open.

I push it a little and I hear Sophia screaming at Anderson but Anderson overpowers her big time.

"DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND, I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I NEVER WILL." He said and I stole a glance at him and he looks terrible.

He had dark eyes with bags under them, I'm guessing he hasn't shaved in awhile. Then I saw that the room was worst it was messy,clothes everywhere and papers. I saw a broken vase and chair, then looked at Sophia scared but in her eyes she had dedication, sadly now for sure they can't be together.
I walked in slowly and the I cleared my room, as I did Anderson's eyes shot at me and the they widen as in belief I wasn't there.

"What are you doing here, bitch?" Sophia said breaking the moment.

"Don't you DARE call YOUR luna a bitch or so help me moon goddess I won't kill you." He said in his menacing voice but to me it was sexy.

"BUT-" she started.uuu

"That's it, I can't handle it anymore. I Anderson Joseph White herby say Sophia Star Rock banned from this pack, the White Knight Pack." He said in his alpha command," you have 2 hours to pack up and leave or I'll kill you, and I'm not kidding."

Sophia ran away crying, but that's one less thing I have to worry about, but now I still have to deal with Andy.

I was about to say something but then I felt an explosion of sparks and fireworks as I saw Anderson hugging me.

"I'm sorry, I promise I was never dating her. I LOVE YOU please I love you. I haven't been the same since you didn't text me or talk to me I...I...I thought you had made your decision." He said squeezing as if he let go I'd disappear.

"I know I know and I love you too." I said but the question is do I really. Then I felt a fire on my lips and it was that Anderson was kissing me.

The kiss started as a passionate and soft but then I could sense that his wolf was coming out and then it turned hot. He pushed me to the wall and ripped my shirt, all I knew is that I wanted him to continue but was I ready for it.
I felt sparks burn my collarbone only to find him biting me, he was MARKING me. I pushed away cause I was stronger and ran to a mirror, blood was seeping out but it was already healing.
I now bare the mark of my wolf mate and I didn't get a chance to chose. I can't be Greyson anymore cause Anderson marked me and I feel what he feels now, just freaking great.

"Sara?" I heard a low voice from my side,"I'm sorry it wasn't what I want. It's that I love you so much I didn't want to lose you and he took control. Please don't hate me....please."

"You could've at least told me, how do you think this makes me feel? Maybe I wanted to be with Greyson he doesn't deserve this. You took-"

"AND YOU THINK I DESERVE THIS ASWELL, I'M YOUR MATE TOO. I NEED YOU MORE THAN HIM" Anderson said cutting me off.

"Yea you think it's easy to chose who to be with no but I guess you solved it for me. Also I'm not just THINKING of myself cause I'm the future queen of the sky's too. I can't let them down." I said with to many emotions to understand what was happening.

"Sara calm down." Anderson said backing away slowly.

"How can I, you're yelling at me! Don't try to change the subject this isn't over." I said and as that happen my hand caught on fire.

"SARA YOU'RE ON FIRE." Anderson said running out.

But the thing is it didn't hurt me or burn me. It was like apart of me.

"Watch out!" Anderson said, throwing a bucket of water on my head.

"No wait!" I said but to late he threw it and I didn't have enough energy to stop my fins and eyes to go out.

As the happen it was on the ground with my black hair wet and my silver and blue eyes going crazy like my black and white tail.

"You're a mermaid" Anderson said in awe struck.

"Well...technically a siren too." I said grabbing a blackens from the bed.

"So you are a siren, mermaid and queen of the heavens and hell. Any thing else I should know?" He said more curious than mad.

"Aren't you mad, I mean upset that I didn't tell you at least." I said surprised.

"I mean yea but I'm sure you have your reasons right."

______________________________________________

Hey guys I'm back from Florida and I'm proud to say that I'm already have way done with chapter 32 and I know why stop here. Cause I'm evil like that anyway hope you like this chapter, if you did

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer