Bunch Of Weirdos-Chapter 12

Sara's POV

I headed to lunch and that's when I get stopped by a guy,once again,asking me to the dance. Oh well that's what I get for being beautiful, but still people take a hint. As I was walking I left to go sit with Andy but that's when the least person I wanted to see was coming to me.

"Xavier, what's up" I said, as calm as I could or well I tried.

"You really gonna go sit with him like really you're my belo... my buddy." He said kinda cute but now I know he knows we're beloved, crapppppp, but it's weird we don't have any sparks at times, like we aren't even beloved's .

"Yes I am, it's called being nice and I have to go cause he is waiting for......" I said but was interrupted.

"Willyougotothedancewithme?" He said really fast and I looked at him and he had pleading eyes.

"Ughh....what...you say?" I tried to say something but once again interupted but this time Anderson.

"Hey youuuu,coming to sit, I have seat just for you ya know, right next to me." He said polite in a fake british accent that I thought was funny.

"Yes I'm going well talk later Xavi at the pool party today,k." I said to Xavier and in his new nickname this is gonna be fun.

"Yea, coming,but Xavier was gonna ask me something or maybe I'll see you around Xavier." I said looking at them glare at each other, weirdos.

Xavier's POV

I'm gonna kill him, I was asking Sara to the party but that freaking werewolf came.Aghhhh got to go and feed before I kill someone.

Well all I know he better not come to that pool party cause if he does blood will be shed.

And that's my word.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer