Homecoming(Part 2)-Chapter 24

Sara's POV

"Hello ladies and gentlemen you know the sing-off goes. So are you ready to hear it." The new speaker said.

"Yeah" We all said in return.

"Alright then first up Kelly singing "Mine By Beyoncé "He said.

"....All I wanna say is that your mine your mine....-"

-Continues then she finishes-

"Well looks like a completion is at a good start." He said.

I truthfully was surprise and well lets just say she is good.

"Now it's time for Sophia to sing "Halo By Beyoncé" He said.

"Remember thse walls I built,
Baby there tumbling down,
They didn't put up a fight-"

-Continues then she finishes-

"That was.....interesting, well it's time for Sara to sing her song which is "Man Down By Rhianna" He said.

"I didn't mean to end his life,
Oh it wasn't right
I can't even sleep at night-"

-Continues then she finishes-

"Well looks like you people have to pick your winner." He said.

-Later on that night-

When I sang then song I was feeling that I was explains how I would feel if I hurt one of mates. How am I gonna live.

"Votes are in-

Kelly- 40%
Sophia-5%
Sara-55%

Looks like Sara won please come and pick your raffle ticket." The guy said.

I went to go pick the ticket and once I say who the person was I was shocked.

Skyler's POV (siren)

I met the angel, I forgot his name umm.... what ever, I met him in Florida. We had an insta connection but not as mates but like long lost friends.
I found out he was going around searching for his mate as I was also but also for my sister. I know we won't be blood related but I got a message from our moon godess that I was.
The problem is I have no idea about her or where to look. I also have some friends that I bring along every where. They are mermen just not siren only females can be that. Only special type of sirens can have mates.
So there's...

Harry- Helpful boy

Jessie- Bad boy

The angel, my new friend or my best friend....GREYSON is his name now I remember, well Greyson Bright Light.
He has a sister named Bertha, Bertha Star Light. My heart is telling me to go to Ukraine and I have a feeling someone special is gonna be there.
I hoping it's gonna be my sister or my mate or even both, and I have a feeling so does Greyson.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey I been busy, well I'm editing everything and yea schools about to start too, 20 days left.
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer
P.S It's what motivates me to continue...