Memories Die Hard -Chapter 7

Sara's POV

So yesterday, I found out Vanessa and Aleisha are Xavier's younger sisters and his name is Xavier, very cool...and hot.
Yesterday afternoon I got on my Audi and left home to change and eat then I left on my motorcycle to go to the mall, cause the girls invited me.
Also this year the school got more students joining cause today in the morning there was an announcement that 30 more students will be joining. If I didn't know better, that a pack joining, but what pack?

Xavier's POV

My sister's are so weird but I haven't told them yet about Sara, but I will soon. I first wanna know Sara before anything else. Well at least I'm going to see her at the mall today, yup I'm also going shopping.
So I heard we're having 30 more students coming here, but I know it's a pack called The White Knights just to be sure. I don't mind wolves just don't mess with me or my family or what's rightfully mine and we're good.
I got ready to go shopping and I'm going in some nice dark blue jeans with a white polo V shirt it was gonna be a nice day today.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

-At The Mall/ Parking Lot-

Sara's POV

I left wearing long black ripped skinny jeans and bright blood red shirt that was see through, so I but a black tank under and I had my black and red Jordans that I got out fresh out the box.
Oh did I forget to mention Xavier is going, I was happy but I couldn't understand why I hated him at school but I'm here smiling under my helmet like an idiot. Either way I can't love anyone not until a certain someone is dead, but I always have this pull to him.

Flashback:

My parents were great they didn't mind me wishing to find my mate actually they encourage me too. When I was 10, I was with a group of kids walking around in the mall and this good looking guy came up, like maybe looking 24 or 25 but I thought he was a rapest.
He said 'Hey I'm Ethan and I've been looking all over for you' then hugged me, but I had no idea who he was, but it felt good to be in his arms, that's when this kid pulled me off telling me to go.
I told him he has the wrong person and good luck finding them. He said 'Of course.' but I knew he knew something but was hiding it.
When I got home the doorbell rang so I told my dad I was busy and he said ok. A minute later I go downstairs to see that same guy talking to my dad on the porch, I asked him how he found me, but he didn't answer he was to busy talking to my dad.
I called my father out; my mom was out on business so my father knew who he was and told him to leave but he wouldn't go, actually he threatened my dad that he was gonna kill my mom and him if would accept something.
He told my dad that I was his mate and to bow down to him, I had know idea what happen until my dad told me to come and see The King of Hell and Demon's.
Believe me I was shocked and he explain that in the mall when he saw me, he fell in love knowing that I was his mate even though I was only 10.
My father told him that I was to young and he didn't want his daughter to be cruel and evil or even be mated to him so he made him leave, but before Satan left he looked at me and said "I'm coming back for you and then and only then we will be together.........forever."

With that he left, and that's when my dad told me to go and pack up that I was going to go live with my aunty Ana.

One Year Later: 

I left to visit my parents I was 11, but when I got there, I saw them fighting telling me to go back and never return but before I left I saw him, Ethan, snap my dad's neck then ripping his head and I then heard my mom screaming my dad's name while his lifeless body fell to the cold, hard ground.
My mother had no chance but still fought, that's when I saw him stick his hand in my mom's heart and kill her, there right before my eyes.

End Of Flashback

Soon I felt a wet tear go down my face, but soon I will avenge my parents. Soon......

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hello again,I hope you enjoyed the flashback I'll keep writing and updating I'm going camping soon, yea, also I would like to know how you like it and please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Thanks

-Halogamer