Forget About Me-Chapter 27

Sara's POV

I'm done, no dead, no way out of this one. Xavier just found out I'm a vampire, great right. Now I'm a have to explain what I am but how, just say hey yea I'm creature called I don't know cause I'm not suppose to exists.
Perfect.
Xavier is pulling me away and brought me to my house and then wrapped his hands around me. I was cold and started to shiver but once his arms reached me I thought I would feel a sparks but nothing.
Once we reach his house that when he freaked out.

"NONONO YOU'RE HUMAN. What are you Sara... and don't you dare lie, are you a vampire?" Xavier said pretty pissed if I might say.

"Wellllll ummm yes and no......I'm a myth." I said not knowing how to explain.

"Yea aren't we all," he said in a chuckle then he ask me, "What else do you know?"
"Well first you're a vampire; a pure one, Skyler is a siren; you're mate,my sister, Andy(Anderson) is a wolf or werewolf, Greyson an angel; prince of the sky, Ethan is a demon; the king of hell, and Skyler's friend is a mermaid or in this case merman." I said calmly.

"How did you know what we are, How? You're human." He said confused.

"I'm something else, if I tell you, you promise that you won't tell a soul or thing. I'm trusting you okay." I said with precaution and he nodded seeing his fear rise in his deep,bright,neon blue,grey eyes.

"I'm a hybrid, siren- mermaid, angel, and demon. As you know I'm also the future queen of hell and the future queen of the skys." I said confidently.

"You're the goddess first daughter the goddess of creation."Xavier said in a low whisper.

"What?"

"You're the goddess first daughter, the goddess of every supernatural." He said screaming it out loud.

"How do you know and well isn't that great I'm now even more rare or more of a myth now. Look keep this a secret okay I don't need every non-mated creatures to mate with me. It's bad enough I have four mates or..... at least three now." I said whispering the last part.

"Sara, I love you, and even thou you kinda not into me or just hate me but I understand now, I love you, beloved or not. I still can't feel the shocks between us and I know you don't too, but give us a chance." He said with bloody tears coming down his pale flawless skin and he said all of that with so much love it's like pouring out of him.

Did he really love me? But I'm not his beloved. Skyler is, my sister and I can't betray her and can't betray my other mates, is he worth breaking many other hearts, NO. I can't, Xavier has to see I'm not his beloved, I'm his future sister-in-law.
My vampire had been very quiet and I feel bad but I know she's strong.

"You remember the night you slapped me, well I rejected you or to say I've set you free, you are right, your not my beloved. Sad thing is I still love you." He said breaking my train of thought.
That explain the blackout and the quietness of my vampire side. Now I have to choose between Anderson,Greyson and even Ethan. Anderson is cute, polite, and caring while Greyson is sexy, pure, and bright, and then there's last but not least Ethan, who knew he would turn cute with his crazy obsession with me, his determination, and his protection over me.

Who? So many choices, but what to do?

"Do you love my sister, Skyler?" I said in a whisper but very serious.

"Huh"

"Do you love Skyler, Xavier?" I said this time loud and deadly.

"Yes of course but..." He said back but I cut him off saying,

"NO, STOP you're hurting yourself, Skyler, and even me. We can never be together and if think about me in a way you shouldn't or if you break Skyler's heart, I WILL find you and I WILL KILL YOU." I said with venom.

"Why do I feel shocks, before, when I touch you sometimes explain that, huh?" He sid confused.

"You think I'm Skyler but I'm not, I have her blood and that's why cause when you touch me you feel, see, touch HER, not me." I said with power and I felt my eyes change to a dark black and blood tears coming down.

"But but..." He said but I stopped him.

"I'm sorry, Go" I said.

"What?"

"I said GO, okay,Go to Skyler and never talk about this." I see him nodded and get up to go but I stop him for a minute.

"Don't tell anyone about me and my secret or I'm coming for you, got it." then he left.

I stood there for a minute and then left to shower cause it was 11:56pm and I was tired. I washed up put on some shorts and a shirt that said ' Life ain't perfect'.
Ha how stupid is that and after me laughing at the thought I cried and I cried till I couldn't.
I cried for breaking a heart, being alone not able to have my mom or dad here to help me, or have a normal life. Ha even a mate, who do I pick, should I be selfish and end my life, if possible or choose and break 2 hearts. What do I do?

"Help me ....(sniff).... mom and dad."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Soooooooooo sorry for not updating in 20 days. I have so much homework and school, plus I have my boyfriend and family to deal with. I promise I'll do my best to update.
Comment/Vote
You guys my motivation.

1. So Xavier found his mate OMG but what will he do? Leave Skyler and be with Sara or the other way around.

2.Who will Sara pick?

3. Will she kill herself or kill someone else?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT

SHARE IF OTHERS NEED TO READ THIS BOOK

FOLLOW FOR THE LOVE

-Halogamer