Honesty-Chapter 21

Sara's POV

"Look I know you like me more than a friend but you have to prove I can trust you, which means leaving Andy alone,he's a good guy." I said.

"Yea,a friend that wants one night in bed and you said it yourself he has a girlfriend,Sophia." he said growling.

"What's up with you growling, gosh you a dog or something." I said pretending to not know.

"You want to know why because I'm a..a.. vampire." he said scared, that made my heart want to break so for some reason my vamp side go and hug him.

"Yea and I am the queen of hell itself." I said sarcastically.

"Actually you are.. and your soulmate is our new history teacher is my lord." He said.

"Now it makes sense..sorta" I said quietly.

"We should get ready see you in 2 hours and 30-45 mins?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Actually my things are in the back of my car, I wondering if I... could," he said so cute.

"Yea I guess, um go upstairs and take a left then the first right turn is a guest room if you need me I'm 2 doors down." I said.

He nodded and the left with his super fast speed I guess he's comfortable now, so I went to my room with normal speed and showered.
After that I got out and took my party dress and other stuff I needed, my dress is a bright red but looks dark and reaches the ground but the front is open up, and right about 3 inches above the knee.
After all I looked myself in the mirror and I saw me with smokey eyes, some eyeliner, dark red lips, red eyeshadow.
My face has never seen a wrinkle because well am a creature never thought to exists. I wish my parents were here to help me in this situation.

After that I heard a knock and I said "Come in".

"Hiiiiiii you're not getting rid of me that fast." I heard a familiar voice say, Aleisha.

"Heyyy, sorry I was just busy with-"I said getting cut of short.

"I know you were hanging with that mutt,Anderson, he has a girlfriend you know, Sophia."She said pissed.

"Yea, sooo guess what I found out today"I said and then gave me a look that I don't know,
"I'm the queen of the underworld,hahaha, and I know you're a vampire and so is Vanessa and Xavier, but Ethan is a demon, our history teacher is my mate and the lord."

"Look I wanted to tell you but I just couldn't lose you, you're like a sister to me."She said.

"I know but I'm not completely honest either." I said strongly.

Sophia's POV

Well I got her to be mad at him but I need to make it forever, oh I got it.

Anderson's POV

When I got home I destroyed my room and that's when Sophia came in.

"Calm down I'm here you don't need her, I'm better okay I'm your mate-"Sophia said.

"Get the fuck out, or so help me god, I will kill you." I said.

"You can't get rid of me that fast I'ma get you okay." She said crying and then walked out.

I stood there whimpering because I might lose my mate to a bloodsucker, their must be some dirt he has good thing I can check.

Ethan's POV

Well I found her and I'm happy but that agent, ha I know she is his beloved or at least was. I'm the lord, I know everything, to bad he's gonna die if he doesn't stop loving my soulmate, but now what does that Siren and Angel want.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey more questions and guess what, it's MY BIRTHDAY yeaaaaaaa well hope you like this chapter and

VOTE

COMMENT I love it when you do

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer