Friends?-Chapter 5

Sara's POV

I walked into lunch starving, but I had a bottle of blood and brownies weird, I know don't judge me. That's when I saw him, seriously I need to find out his name it's starting to sound like a romance movie or something.
It seemed he grew some balls. He was gonna come and talk to me, but that's when two girls;two vampires, decided to step in front of me.
Guess that they gonna be my new enemies.

"Hey you're new around here and well anyway welcome to our school. I'm Aleisha and that's Vanessa.", said Aleisha who was okay for her height, but had flawless pale skin and dark yellow eyes and dirty blonde hair. Vanessa was a very pretty vampire, but I mean aren't they all. She had black hair with very vibrate yellow green eyes that seem to make you dream off.

"You smell different?", said Vanessa.

Right they can't smell me cause I'm just to many creatures in one. Well I guess I smell normal human  or a really stinky one, I guess.

"Ugh yea I'm new and okay well I got to go and find a seat before..." I didn't finish because they interrupted me.

"Come and seat with us! We would love to have new people to hang out with....like you.", they said, both , but then Aleisha finished.

"Ugh sure I guess it wouldn't hurt...right, you don't bite?"I said with a smile, but unsure in what they would say.

"Not exactly." Vanessa said with a smirk that Aleisha also had.

I just met my first friends ever.

Mysterious POV

I'm a werewolf and I'm a soon to be alpha and in order to have full power I need to find my mate. Not that I mind the power, but I'm lonely. I never had sex or my first kiss cause I want to be my mate's and only hers.
I'm soon to be alpha of the greatest and strongest pack it's The White Knights.
I'm from Romania but it seems my wolf is telling me to go to Ukraine. It's right next to me but I have never been there but my wolf says we look there first before anything.
I have family with me I have a sister name Kelly; she's adopted, she is 16 a couple years younger. I'm 17 turning 18 in 3 days, the day we get to Ukraine.
All I know is that I'm going to a highschool called the Black Meadow Highschool.
I have never been to a highschool that's because I was homeschooled, but I manage to convince my parents to let me go.This is gonna be interesting...very interesting since vampires go there.

Xavier's POV

I think about what I was gonna say to her at first, like 'Hey' or 'Hello' but then I just decided to go to my sister's table and introduce myself.
My sisters never found our beloveds, but I found mine today. I do wish my sister find their beloved's, hey even bloodsuckers need happiness and love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer