Where Did You Go?-Chapter 23

Kelly's POV

I'm Kelly Sky White and my dad and brother; Anderson Joseph White; and they are alphas. I had a mate once, his name was Chris Todd Height, he died because.... I'll never know.
The only reason I'm still alive is my family loves me. They didn't know I had a mate because I that time you would have to turn your mate if he was not a wolf.
At least he knew about my world... well cause he's into it. He loved reading about mythical creatures and he love that I was different.

-Flashback-

"Hey Kelly, look at this." Chris said; we were 12 at that time.

"Yea what's up?" I said, looking up at him.

"Check this out, there's a page about the most powerful mythical creature!" He said so captivated,
"It says that the most powerful creature is to be every creature ever seen,

1.Angel
2.Demon
3.Vampire
4.Werewolf
5.Siren/Mermaid

and its says here that she will have three mates because one of these mythical creature will magically be her sister or brother!"

" That's so cool but I'm happy I have one mate, three is just to many." I said.

"Yea and it says that once she has met all three mates she will become a goddess and a queen and will gain all power of the mythical creature and not any other creature or ruler could kill her." He said almost falling of the bed.

"It's getting late,we should go and...well you know." I said to him.

"Okay but can I read one more paragraph then I'll stop." He said giving me puppy eyes; oh well.

"Ok" I said in defeat,"Only one!"

"Yes" He said in victory and opening that book happliy,

"Okay it say that she will have any power you can think also becomes the first-"

"One paragraph!" I said and then wondered what he was gonna say and then thought if you can't kill it then how does it doesn't exist or does it....

"What it wasn't even a paragraph, but okay?" Chris said to me then gave me the best kiss so far and that's the last time I say my mate Chris.

-End Of Flashback-

I felt my cheek wet and that's when I decided that this song I'ma sing will be for him just for him.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey I hope you like this and I just reached over 22,000 reads and that my fellow readers is amazing.
Vote and comment if you what to know whats happens

REMEMBER TO

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer
P.S you guys the best.