Him Part 2- Chapter 3

Sara's POV

"Please introduce yourself Ms. ..." My history teacher said I think his name was Mr. Police and he was 5'6, buff, blond hair with blue eyes.

I started to get uncomfortable cause every guy even the teacher looked at me with lust.

I smiled and said,"Ugh yeaaa I'm Sara Angel Black, new here, gamer, nerd, sporty, and singer.",and to get the guys crazy I said,"And I'm single."

I went to go sit down and I started to hum Holy Grail(love that song)and well I'm a siren so yea I do intend to hum and sing a lot.

I heard some "OHHH's" from the guys and a couple of "sluts"from the girls even though most of them had more than five scents on them.

(For those who don't know what a siren is it's a mermaid or nymph who sings beautifully and amazing enough to lure men into falling in love with you. They usually eat them too.)

I sat down a desk over from my beloved and some guy. I took out my things and zoned into my learning time cause even a strange creature like me has to learn.
I felt his eyes burning my neck and it was kinda weird cause are you suppose to feel weird when a hot guy stares at you or is that just me.
From want I heard vampires have beloved and when your beloved or soulmate stares you're suppose to relax , but could he... nah cause I'm tensing up. When my back relaxed when I felt the pair of neon blue grey eyes leave my neck.
I continued to work and yea I'm a straight A student I'm planning to go to a good college.

Xavier's POV

School starts again and I have been going for exactly 56 times and graduated plus I'm 521 years old. I like school it's fully of blood bags and your worst enemies or your relatives.
I'm a vampire, but I am sure you guess that. I haven't found my beloved but I'm being calm about it but when I find her I'm going to make her mine.
I have history now my best subject, but that's when it hit me like a fan, a faint delightful smell. It smelled like roses and vanilla, but yet it's like a breath of fresh air.
Soon enough the sexiest girl walks in, she was definitely new, but soon enough I mumbled, "BELOVED".
I couldn't believe my eyes...she was I'm guessing 5"5 had black wavy hair and had these eyes that had every color you know, but they were mostly brown and blue because of the contacts. Still nothing I have seen before, but I noticed a hit of black pouring out of her pupils and then I saw she had pitch black with hints of purple eyes and only two very special vampires have that eye color.
Is she a vampire? No smells human maybe my imagination. All I know she was mine, I have waited to long for her to just slip out from my fingers tips.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

-Halogamer
Thanks loves~