Stay Or Leave-Chapter 18

Ethan's POV

Located every Black Meadow High School,lucky their is one near by. Once I got there, my heart jumped, as i found her sitting at a table with a werewolf girl, five long years looking for her.
I walked up but that's when she got up and ran out going somewhere I didn't know. I follow her and I see her stop infront of one of my best agents Xavier Dem Reyes,very good in making sure things go the way they do, and never disobeys me.
I walk a little closer and running to her was a werewolf come with ripped clothes that smelled like my mate or future queen. He held her bra which made me mad and ask myself why he has that, did she find someone else.

Soon enough I found there's a party tonight and that when Sara, she said is going with my agent. Seems getting her was gonna be easy than I thought.

Xavier's POV

I kept smiling because Sara said yes,but I felt some great power and I'm sure every other supernatural did too.I go to my first class history and sit next to my......crush.
I wondered why she was mad at Andy it seemed like something happen and that's when he walked in with Sophia around her arm, now I know.
He hurt my crush,I should kill him if he was her mate he would have done something, he's the strongest pack in the here. He tried to push her of while looking at Sara then calling her name.
Sara looked up but had hate in her eyes, if looks could kill she had burned the school down... wait it's getting hot and that's when I noticed Sara was steaming but yet had no water on her, that's weird, not even a mythical creature can do that unless you were a mermaid or siren but Sara's not that, right.

"Sara, you okay?" As I said reaching to her and touch her but I was burn like if I was on fire when I did.

"I have to get out of here and...." she said but some random guy came input then I noticed who the man was.

"Hello class I'm your new teacher seems like your other teacher had some other plans. I would like you all to call me Ethan but if you must know my name..." he said with a smile looking at Sara and she wasn't paying attention cause she was whispering to herself.

"My name is Ethan Damian Blood." He said and then Sara's head shot up and looked terrified and scared but why it was just my king and maybe he found the queen or taking some of the kids to change into demons.

Sara got up and tried to run but once she was at the door he stop her by grabbing her wrist.

"Ahh Miss Black and where you think you're going?" He asked.

"Home, I don't feel good." She said with venomn.

"Can I check, and if you truly feel sick I'll send a note home, class turn to page 109 and read while I handle this." He said taking her out, but even with my super hearing I couldn't hear the whispers that they were saying.

Andy's POV

I can't believe she thought I was with Sophia, please I love Sara, and now she hates me, even more so going with Xavier to the dance.
She just left the room with the teacher and seemed like she hates him more than she does to me.

At least I'm not that hated by her maybe I have chance still.

Sara's POV

I heard his name and I must run, run till he's lost me for good but I can't leave my mates, yes I can to protect him and if Ethan finds out I have other mates well I just hope he doesn't.

"Hey Queen, seems like I found you, and ready to go soon." he said with happiness.

"No I'm going to kill you, you killed my parents and now I'm going to kill you." I said poison that stung then killed.

"Honey they were in the way, I had to get my queen and love, and I don't know if you can kill me,I mean you're just human......for now." he said while touching me on my hand.

"Don't touch me." I said then slapped him hard enough to distract him and the I ran out as fast as I could and started packing but do I really need to leave, I mean could just end it here, but am I strong enough to such a task?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey peeps, please tell me what you like and I'm going camping today and till Tuesday I think, oh we'll see you soon.

COMMENT- I love to know what you think

VOTE

SHARE

FOLLOW

This Book Is Getting Popular yea and I owe that to my guys!!!!!!!
-Halogamer