Unplanned Date-Chapter 28

Hey peeps I'm happy to say I'm done EDITING for now lol well so yea I'm writing again so I decided that it time to give you guys what you wanted.

When I checked my profile I got 66 followers and over 84.7k reads and guys I have to say that is truly amazing.

It brought tears to my eyes to know my book is being read by truly the best people ever. I hope wattpad will get to see this book as well.

Anyway time for the story, I missed you guys, hope you guys missed me too. Well enough chitchat lets get this story going.

-Halogamer

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ethan's POV

I felt the pain Sara had and I knew everyone else did too. Well at least found out why the angel and siren where here.
My heart was dying just to know our beloved was in pain. Well one thing for sure I won't have to kill Xavier.
He found his beloved and reject Sara, I was happy he did. I decided I should seek out to Sara by arriving to her house.
After the homecoming, which finished around two o'clock in the morning I ran to Sara's house. I didn't bother to knock on the door so I just went throu her window which was open.
Silly Sara, always lock you windows, like it would make a difference. As I climbed to her room which was on the second floor, she was fast asleep.
I noticed her pale cheeks had tear stains, that made the white pillow have stains of blood on them. Was she a pure vampire, only pure vampires cry blood.
Then I noticed a sound coming from the house, I made myself unknown. I moved outside the window, as I stood in silence the angel walked in, wonder what he has to do here.
He walked in quietly then sat at the edge of the bed, he kissed her forehead then said some very old language. He then stood there watching here for awhile and then he kissed her on the lips.
He vanished right after that, it made my blood boil to know he had kissed her, she was mine to claim. As I revealed myself and tried to enter her house I couldn't, it was like it had a holy spell surrounding it.
I got frustrated just trying to get in so I decided to just get her attention by knocking on her window.

*Knock Knock*

She woke up straight up then looked around and then say me at the window.

"What the hell are you doing here, Ethan? You're playing with fire. Get out of here." She said grumpy.

"I just couldn't stay away from you darling. How about I take you somewhere nice, just to get to know each other." I said trying to be calm but it was very difficult because my darling was in front of me with very short shorts and a very exposing top.

"You're the last person I'd go on a date with and make any move closer I'll kill you." She said backing up with fire blazing from her eyes.

"Just please let me take you out, just this one time. You might like it." I said smirking then extending my hand towards her.

"No! God I don't want to go anywhere with you, and I'm sure I won't like it. Okay!" She said very mad.

"Then you shouldn't worry about it then. Come on, my treat." I said with my best smile.

"Ugh...n...I guess....you can. But ONLY THIS TIME!" She said, the leaving to change.

"See that's what you say.... For now." I said smirking cause I just got a date with my darling.

"Yea yea whatever let's go before I change my mind." She said jumping out the window, landing perfectly on the ground.

"Impressive, darling. Seems your queen powers are kicking in." I said smiling at the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life and trust me I seen a lot of women.

I decided to take her to a little café shop and then a walk in the forest. I grabbed her hand and shocks enlightened up my arm, but stopped cause she pulled away.
It made me sad to know she did such a thing but I knew she is still broken hearted over that fool Xavier. I'll make her smile cause she hasn't been doing that lately.
As we arrived to the café shop we walked in and sat at a booth. Not a lot of people were there but it didn't matter to me or her.
The server came up to us and asked what we wanted to order.

"Hey my name is Frank and I'm here to take your order." He said tried, guess he hated his job.

"I wanted some black coffee and that's it." I said then looked at Sara.

"How about you?"

"I'll take a hot chocolate but in a to go cup, please Frank, thanks." She said slightly smiling at the guy.

"Yea sure Miss..." He said in a terrible way, I think he was trying to hit on my mate but I was able to calm myself thou.

"Sara and don't have to be formal I'm about your age too ya no." She said sweetly.

"Right." He said with his cheeks turning red fast by embarrassment, but then just walked away.

He later came back with our drinks then left quickly, we just stood their drinking our beverages, only staring at each other once in a while.
I decided it was time to take a walk in the forest right before sunrise. I left money on the table and then Sara left a fifty dollar tip for Frank.
As we walked I grabbed her small hand and dragged her fast to the middle of the forest. She the pulled away when we stopped and just gave me a looked that burned.
Then she looked around and lost it, she stood there in awe looking around seeing the trees change color and the smelling the fresh air of pines.
The I walked further into the forest till I saw a cliff, then I saw that Sara followed me here. She stopped in front of me and then sat down at the edge.
I looked at her, her jet black hair blowing in the wind and as she just glowed from the light hitting her perfectly.
I sat next to her, then I thought it was time for me to be brave, so I reached for her hand. She looked at me thou her face showed no emotion.

"This doesn't change anything." She said still with no emotion then looked back out to the sky, were the sun was rising.

"Why what do I have to do, to please you, darling please tell me." I said not understanding why she isn't falling for me.

"You know what I want, I want you to di-" I couldn't let her finish so I kissed her but she didn't respond.

"Ugh gosh stop okay I want you to DIE! I hate you and when I finally get to give your last breathe I'll be happy. Darling." She said pushing me away far almost making me fall, she stood up then said that and mocked me at the end.

"You killed my parents, and I'll shall return the favor, soon." She said with fury and with that she ran of in the forest, leaving me behind, alone.

I could go and get her but I was to shocked to move, I think my mate really hates me. Sadly it'll take more that to keep me away.

I will have Sara and if I can't have her then no one can.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Oh my god I'm finally done editing and now time to continue the story. Hope you guys like this chapter I'll be updating soon. But thanks for you guys still being their and kept reading.

COMMENT <3333

VOTE :)

SHARE :P

FOLLOW ;)

-Halogamer

I love you guys!!!!!