School Just Got Interesting-Chapter 10

Sara's POV

We have school tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to a whole pack coming especially if Anderson is going to my school. Oh My God I'm in trouble. How am I going to act when I have two mates is that even possible.
Well I rode my motorcylce to school today,but it looks like I did a bad choice because a bunch of guys looked at me looking like I grow another head then soon came up to me and ask me out to the dance or party,even some for dates.
I said either I might, I don't know, maybe later, etc. I get alot of hateful eyes from a bunch of girls especially the cheerleaders, Ugh I don't care about them I mean come on,what they got on me,but doesn't mean I don't like annoying them, and to do that I flirt with the guys.

"Saraaaaaaa"said Vanessa.

"Yessssss" I said.

"It's Wednesday and I was wondering,if you wanted to come swimming, later today?"she said shy.

"It's September,but I guess it wouldn't hurt,we are gonna have fun right." I said nicely then very hyped.

"Bring anyone you want,and do you have a......date.....to the party?"Aleisha said out of nowhere but whispering the last part or kinda, I don't know.

Me and Aleisha are close friends or best friends but I think people consider her and me as sisters.

"Uhhh noooo,maybe I don't want one." I said awkwardly.

"You'll find someone soon." Aleisha said winking at the end.

I nodded,but I hope not. Then after that we walked up to class together, history again, oh well.

Anderson's POV

I guess lucks on my side today,because I was going to school,but as a sopmore this year but thats cause I skipped sophomore year,but that's because I had alpha training that year for the whole year,so yea.
As I parked my Lamborghini I saw the exact same motorcycle that my mate yesterday night had rode, that means she's here, also I heard of a dance coming up soon, news here travels fast,friday I think I'm going to ask her when I find her and right now I'm I'm trusting my wolf with everything I got.
So with that,I left to my first class, who I think the teacher's name was.....uhh.....I think Mr. Police,which means that I got history for first class. As I got to class,I was about to faint with the amount of vampires,demons,werewolves,sirens,even a couple of mermaids and angels.
I found my mate's smell in the room,also it was there,but my wolf happliy howling to have finally found her. I had my eyes search the room until I landed on a girl who had the scent the strongest. She had jet black hair and had her head down thou, I kept my eyes on her the whole time and I kept smiling like a kid on chrismas morning.
She didn't notice yet, but I smelled more vampire than anything so to make sure to tell everyone she's mine,I growled as a warning. My luck that there's a seat next to her and it had my name all over it,but I saw a vampire next to her.
I didn't like the way he looked at her,made me want to kill him and I saw that he kept staring at her with lust it almost made me want to rip his eyes out and the rip him to pieces killing him, for good this time.

"Ahem" the teacher behind me said, he was waiting for me to introduce myself. When I was about too,Sophia came in class shaking her hips to much, it kinda look like she broke something,but funny thing is nobody cared,they all had eyes on my MATE, and that's when I lost it until I heard her humming,
It was beautiful.Seems like everybody was in a trance,but thats until I thought it was time to see my mate so I said who I was.

"Ahem, I'm Anderson Joseph White......I'm a leader, tough,and for the lady's my heart is taken."

When I said my name,her head shot up straight and fast, almost thought she broke it.She mumble something even I couldn't hear,even with my super wolf hearing. I found her,her hair was beautiful black like I said before but it was complimenting her flawless skin.
Her eyes were amazing,like it had every color know to man,she had brown with blue specks right now from what I can tell.But then I saw something truly interesting, her eyes turn to a grey and dark green color,I don't know,I might be going crazy.
I took my chance to go and sit next to her and I did and so far I like my sophomore year.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Hey I'm the author and I was wondering who she should go to the dance with comment your choice

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE get the story around

Thank I'll update soon today again

-Halogamer