❁First kiss (E)❁

Ethan was your best friend and you've always liked him. He was coming over to go swimming since it was such a hot day.

You get into your bikini then put a shirt over it  and you go downstairs when you hear a knock at your front door. You opened it to Ethan smiling. "Hi y/n" he said. "Hi Ethan" you said greeting him with a hug. "Ready to go swimming?" He asked. "Yup" you replied. You two went to your backyard and you took off your shirt and Ethan couldn't help but stare.

You noticed him staring and you pushed him in the pool. "Hey what was that for?" He asked laughing and spitting out water from his mouth. You just smiled and shook your head.

Then you jumped in making a big splash. You both played in the pool for about an hour then you both started to get out and chill putting your feet in. You two talked for a while then he pushed you in. "Payback!" He said. You both laughed. Then you took his hand and tried pulled him in but he held onto the side. "Hey what's that?" you said and pointed to the side, when he looked you took his hand and pulled him in the pool with you.

He came up gasping for air and then splashed him right in the face "Hey!" He said splashing you back. " Well...want to have a hold your breath contest?" He asked. "Yea but I'm gonna win" you said. "Well let's see about that.." Ethan says with a smirk, knowing he could win anything with you playing.

You both go under water and hold both of your breaths. After a while you go up. Then Ethan goes up. "Haaaa!! I totally won." Ethan said. You smiled and rolled your eyes. You both held eye contact for a few seconds. You looked at his eyes, then to his lips. You then pulled him down under water, you going under too. You then kissed him. Surprisingly, he kisses you back and your lips both move in sync. You both go up for air. "Uh..listen I've liked you for a long time but I didn't want to say anything, because I was afraid it would ruin our friend ship..Ethan I really like you" you say. Then he kisses you. "I really like you too y/n" He said and pulled you in for another soft kiss.

....