Going Down On You

A/N: First smut I have written (at least I think) hope it's not terrible & yes I do use the "kitty" more than the other word because I'm not overly fond of it. Read at your own risk. 😏😈

Harry : You and Harry were laying in bed watching 50 Shades of Grey when you asked him a question

"Harry have you ever gone down a girl before?" He sat up and looked at you and nodded his head.

"Yeah why?" He asked with a huge grin on his face.

"No ones ever done that you know to me. My friend had asked my yesterday if you've done it and when I said no she told me that I missing out. What did she mean by that?" He just looked at you with a smirk on his face and leaned down to kiss you.

"Do you want me to?" You nervously nodded your head. With that he got on top of you and slowly made his way down to your kitty. Which wasn't all that hard seeing as you were in one his button down shirts and lace panties. He slowly inserted two fingers then places his lips on your clit.

"Mhmm you taste good baby."

"Fuck Harry !"

Eventually you let go and came on his tongue. He sat up and laid back down beside you and gave you a kiss.

"How was that for your first?" He sent you a wink.

"It was amazing. Want me to return the favor?" You asked winking at him he nodded a yes and with that you disappeared under the covers to take care of your man. (;

Niall : You went to take Niall his lunch at the studio and when you walked in the other guys weren't yet to be found. So you both ate food then cuddled which lead to a very heated make out session. So here you are laying on the couch him on top of you pressing his hard cock on your kitty. He groans feeling how wet you are through your panties. When he reaches your panties he starts to take them off slowly and to your surprise he puts his soft lips on your clit.

"Mhmm fuck Niall that's feels so good. Don't stop." In a matter of minutes you were about to release when you two heard voices coming close. You both tried to hurry up putting on your clothes. As you were pulling your shirt over your head the door swung open to reveal Harry and Liam.

"Did we interrupt something?" Harry asked you guys with a smirk on his face. You were a little embarrassed and didn't know what to do.

"Shut it Styes." Niall said trying to keep a serious face but failed miserably. You had been caught by the guys before so you were kind of used to it but still.

Liam : You and Liam were fooling around in bed when he got curious.

"Baby how come you never let me go down on you?" You looked down at him and don't know how to respond. You looked away but he turned your head so you were looking at him.

"Becausenooneseverdothatbefore." You spoke fast.

"Huh. Babe your words are jumbled together."

"I've never had it done before and I guess I'm just nervous." He grabbed you face softly and gave you a kiss flipping you guys over so he was on top.

"I'll make you feel good I promise babe no need to be nervous around me." With that he disappeared under the covers. You felt your panties being taken off and then a soft feeling of lips placed on your clit. It was an amazing feeling fingers inside you and his tongue working wonders. You pulled on his hair letting him know you were almost there. After you came he came up from under the covers and gave you a kiss that lasted about 2 minutes.

"Babe you tasted absolutely delicious I'll definitely be doing that a lot more." You couldn't help feeling your cheeks getting a little hot.

Louis : After your stressful day at the office all you wanted to do was home and cuddle with your fiancé. When you pulled up to the house you could see that Louis's car wasn't there. You went upstairs to your shared bathroom and went to take a quick shower. After the relaxing shower you were sat on the bed about to put on some lotion when Louis walked.

"Ooo what do we have here. Hello love how was your day?" He asked sitting beside you putting lotion on his hands and began rubbing it onto your legs.

"Some of my coworkers are getting in my nerves I swear I'm gonna kill somebody."

"I'm sorry to hear that babe. Anything I can do to help?" He looked a you and you could feel his hand on your thigh. You shook your head no and gave him a small smile. Walked over to the dresser to get your clothes you felt Louis behind you grabbing the towel from your body letting it hit the floor.

"Let me make you feel better baby. I promise you'll love it." You couldn't help the smile on your face. He guided you to the bed and laid you down taking off his shirt and pants leaving him in only his boxers. He crawled on top of you then slowly kissed his way down your body. When he got to where you needed him most he blew air then placed two fingers in your kitty. The sound of your moans making him smirk and put more effort into what he was doing. Soon enough you came a he then laid beside.

"How was that for your first time?" He ask with a wink.

"Freakin amazing you really know how to work that tongue. Now it's your turn." You kissed him then made your way down to his manhood every now then looking up and seeing his eyes roll in the back of his head.