Part 3 (Narry)

~2 Years Later~
(Your P.OV)
Today's the big day I'm getting married to Niall and everything is going perfect. I honestly thought it would be Harry up there waiting for me but I guess I was wrong. I heard a knock on my door when I opened it I came face to face with Harry who looked like he had been crying. All of the bridesmaids left and gave us our privacy.

"Are you alright Harry?" I asked him. "I'm happy for you and Niall honest but I can't help but think it should me marrying you" I gave him a hug and he cried onto my shoulder. "I'm sorry but I love Niall now he helped me when I needed him he was there for me when you weren't. I love you just not that way anymore." With that he gave me a sad smile and went to have a seat. Before I knew it it was time for me to walk down the isle. "Are you ok sweetheart" I heard my dad say. "Yeah I'm perfectly dad." With that said we started to walk and I was nervous but excited. When I got up to Niall I have my dad a kiss on the cheek and stood in front of my future husband.

(Harry's P.O.V)
I'm sitting here with my daughter by my side while watching my best mate and ex girlfriend get married. I think about what I said to her in her room. It's true I still love her I just wish I wasn't so stupid. I notice that her and Niall are walking off heading to the reception part so I decide to leave too. Me and Darcy get there and sit at a table with our names on it. People say toast and then it's time for their first dance.

(Niall's P.O.V)
It's our first dance as husband and wife and I feel a sense of joy and I'm happy that she is mine. "I love you babe I can't wait to start a family with you" I told her as we danced to the music. "I love you too baby" she said after giving  me a kiss.

In the end You and Niall have two wonderful girls including Darcy. Harry finds someone and gets married a couple years later. 
___________________________

I'm sorry if this didn't make since I tried to think of how to write this but came up with this instead. Hope you enjoyed my loves.