Meeting His Mum (Harry)

Harry : Today was kind of an important day for you. Harry wanted you to meet his mother. While in the car you were a nervous reck because you never had to meet a boyfriends parents before. "It's ok babe I'm sure she'll love you why wouldn't she you're a wonderful person." Harry said. "I'm just worried that I won't be able to make a first good impression I mean what if she doesn't like me ?" "(Y/N) you're a smart, beautiful, funny, intelligent, woman just know I love you and I know she will too." After a couple more minutes you pulled into a drive way. Harry got out first then went to your side to open the door. You both walked up to the door and came face to face with a beautiful girl that looked like Harry and her hair was a light brown color. "Hi I'm Harry's sister Gemma you must be (Y/N) you're all my baby brother talks about." she says while giving you a hug. You turn to Harry and say "Really now?" you send him a little wink. Harry's mum then comes from the kitchen and engulfed Harry in a big hug. Then she turns to you and gives you big hug. "Hi I'm Anne Harry's mum you're beautiful I'm surprised he got a girl like you." You didn't know if you should take that as a compliment or what "Thank you." You all ate, laughed, and they even shared embarrassing stories about Harry when he was a baby. All in all you had a wonderful time together. You had offered to help Anne with the dishes, she politely refuses the offer and told you to go get some rest. You and Harry went to his old room and got ready for bed. Harry was spooning you and you both had your hands intertwined when he spoke, "My mum and my sister love you already I can tell." "You really think so?" At this point you are now facing him. "Yes I'm sure well that and they told me. " he chuckled and you giggled. "I love you so much (Y/N) I don't know what I'd do without you. " He place a kiss on your lips. "I love you too Harry. "