Proposal

(B/O/Y/C) - Boy Of Your Choice
(Y/F/S/S) - Your Favorite Slow Song

You were home alone waiting for (B/O/Y/C) when you heard a knock at the door. You opened it to see a man holding flowers "These are for you ma'am." You grabbed them from his hand thanked him then read the note attached to it.

My Dearest (Y/N)
I can't wait to see you tonight. Dress nice I have a surprise for you. ;)

Yours Truly (B/O/Y/C)

You giggled and went back to the couch to watch Heroes (just put something random). After three episodes you decided to go take a shower and get ready for tonight. After the nice long shower you found that you had three missed calls from (B/O/Y/C) and a couple texts from the guys.

You put your black dress on that stopped about mid thigh and your red heels straightened your hair and put on some make up but not to much. Soon enough there was a knock at the door you opened it to see him standing there.

"For you my love." He said placing a kiss on your cheek. You two got into the car and he drove to the park where there was a candle lit dinner waiting for the two of you.

"Awe babe you didn't have to do this." You have him a quick peck and he pulled the chair out for you to sit. "I know babe but I wanted it to be special."

After the amazing dinner the other boys came out from behind a bush and began to sing (Y/F/S/S)

(B/O/Y/C) got down on one knee. "(Y/N) I have always loved you baby and I can't wait to have a baby with you grow old with you I just want to spend the rest of my life by your side. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife." You nodded your head yes he placed the ring on your finger and kissed the back of your hand. The guys were in the background cheering for you both.