MILF (Harry)

"Hey when is your friend supposed to get here Noah?" Harry asked our son.

"Around 5 why what's up?" "Me and your mom are possibly going to go out you can handle begin here alone right?" Harry asked him he quickly nodded his head. I let out a little laugh. It was around 4:30 so I decided to head upstairs to start getting ready.

"Hey I'm gonna go ahead and go take a shower babe" I whispered in Harry's ear. He nodded his head and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I started stripping off my clothes and stepped into the hot shower. The water felt good against my skin it felt relaxing. I was now drying off when Harry stepped into the bedroom telling me that Chris, Noah's friend, had just arrived. I nodded and started looking for something wear when Harry closed the door and came up to me putting his big hands on my hips.

"You look good wet babe." He winked at me and started sucking my neck. I had to control myself so I pulled back and took a deep breath.

"I want you so bad babe if you're quiet we can do this quickly." He said getting closer and closer every second. "As tempting as that sounds I have to go make the boys something or at least order them a pizza and I have to get dressed but maybe later big guy" I said winking.

He kissed me once again then went to take his shower. I picked out a dress Harry loved to see me in that stopped mid thigh along with my favorite pair of heels. I put on light make up and just let my hair down. I was about done when I saw Harry on the bed putting on his black button up shirt.

"I'm going to check on the boys k babe don't be too long" he stuck his tongue out at me and just laughed. I made my way down and saw the boys playing Xbox. "Hey guys here's some money for pizza or anything you want alright." Just then Chris turned to me and smiled.

"Hello Mrs.Styles you are looking lovely tonight" "Thank you Chris." "Anytime" I could see him out of the corner of my eye biting his bottom lip.

I quickly went upstairs to check on Harry he was just walking out the door when I got up. We both walked down but stopped because I could here Chris say something about me.

"Dude your mom is freaking HOT. Your dad is lucky he gets to hit that every night." "Ew stop those are my parents I don't want to know that." I couldn't help but laugh a little at that. "Ok I'm just saying your mom is a MILF." I honestly didn't know what that meant so I noted to ask Harry later.

Me and Harry are now at dinner and he is just staring at me. "Yes Harry?" I said a smile playing on my lips. "I'm just thinking I want dessert now" he licked his lips and looked at my breast hungrily.

"Hey Harry what's a MILF ?" His eyes go a little wide surprised by my question. "It's just that I heard Chris say I was a MILF." "It means Mother Id Like To Fuck" I felt my mouth form an O shape.

"Wow ok then" "Well he wasn't lying you are a very sexy woman. Now I think it's time for us to head home love." He stepped closer to me and I could feel his breath on my ear. "Because what I want for dessert is in between those pretty little legs. Now let's go so I can fuck you senseless." "Harry the boys are at the house." I could hear him mutter 'damn it' under his breath. "Ever done it in a car?" He says giving me a smirk. I shook my head and sure enough we were in a empty parking lot doing the dirty.

___________________________

Yeah I kind of got off track but I hope you liked it anyway.