You're A Vampire (Niall)

You and Niall are out on a date in a very expensive restaurant. Taking a sip of your wine, as if it didn't taste like dirt, the waiter came by and slipped you a piece of paper. You picked it up and read it to see that he wrote his number down.

"Hey babe what's that?" Niall asked looking down at your hands. You hand him the paper and could see him getting mad. He got closer to you and put his hand on your thigh. He was getting jealous and you liked it.

"Let's get out of here." He said bitting your neck. You giggled and you both headed out and went home. Once you got there you took off your heels and went to sit on the couch. Niall then went over to you smiling and kissed you passionately. He laid you on the couch got on top of you and make his way down to your breast. As he was kissing down your neck you moaned out and then your fangs came out. They made a noise as they did and caught Niall's attention. You quickly covered your mouth.

"What always that?" He asked looking at you. He pulled your hand away and saw your fangs and you retracted them.

"Woah. Are you a vampire (Y/N)?" He asked now sitting up. You nodded your head and went to get your shoes and getting ready to leave.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving. Now that you know I figured you wouldn't want to be with me anymore." You said feeling a little sad. He went over and put his hands on your waist and kissed you.

"Never. Don't ever leave me. I love you no mater what and I think it's awesome and pretty hot that my girlfriend is a vampire." He said winking. That same night you lost your virginity to the man you love. 😌😉