Supernatural (Harry)

A/N : So I just felt the need to do a Supernatural related imagine. Hope you liked it. Dean is your ex btw. Pic of Dean up top☝🏽️😏💕

(Your P.O.V)

I woke up in a dark room I looked up to see my hands tied together with a rope. I heard noises coming from the other room and then one of them came into view and his teeth came out. Before he could bite into my flesh his head was cut off and I came face to face with my ex who I had not seen in a while.

"Dean?" I said weakly trying my hardest to smile but couldn't.

"I got you. It's ok I got you." He carries me out and set me in back of his car. I saw Sam get in the car then I went to sleep.

"So she's ok right. Who took her?" I heard someone ask I think it was Harry. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in the hospital.

"Whoah. Whoah. (Y/N) you shouldn't move much he drank from you so they're putting blood into your body. I nodded and then Harry came to sit next to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. After a day or two (idk how long it could really be.Probably not that long but anyway...)I was allowed back home.

"Hey (Y/N) why did you never tell me what you used to do?" Harry asked looking at me. I sighed and sat next to him on the bed. I took his hand in mine and started talking.

"I didn't want you to think any less of me and I did honestly think I could leave that part of my past behind but i guess I couldn't. I'm sorry Harry I truly am. I've been out for almost two years now." He kissed me for good couple seconds.

"What was that for?"

"Is it wrong that I think that's hot. I can't believe my fiancé actually hunted monsters, anything supernatural. And I forgive you." He kissed me passionately and then I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll be back babe." I smiled and went to get the door.

"Hey (Y/N) just wanted to make sure you felt better." Dean smiled.

"I am felling much better thanks."

"So the guy? That your boyfriend?"

"My fiancé actually." I said smiling and holding up my hand to show him the ring.

"Oh that's amazing. I expect an invite to the wedding." We both laughed and I nodded.

"Of course and Sam too. Thank you for coming for me I thought I wouldn't make it."

"Of course. I'll always be there when you need help. Well uh I'll see you around. Bye beautiful." He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead and walked to his Impala. Sometimes you missed him but remembered you were happily engaged to the man you love.