Fun Time (Niall)

(His P.O.V)

I walked in the kitchen to see (Y/N) bent over getting a water out of the fridge. She runs every morning to stay in shape, not that she needs to. I was just about ready to golfing with some buddies of mine when she came up behind me and kissed the back of my neck. I turned around so that I was face to face with my beautiful wife.

"When are you going to back babe?"

"I'll be back in like 3 or 4 hours. I won't leave you alone for too long." I smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok babe. Say hi to the guys for me." The next thing she did was give me a very passionate kiss that lasted about a minute. She pulled away but I still held her close.

"Why would you do that to me. You know I haven't been out golfing in a while." She still had a hold on my collar.

"I know. Go have fun with the guys." She kissed me again and I couldn't help myself. My hands got lower and lower until they were on her bum and I told her to jump.

"They'll be alright for now. I'll just call them later and reschedule." She giggled and I took her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. We both stripped down to nothing and I thrust into her. Her moans filling my ear making me pound into her harder.

"Oh god. Yes Niall. Mhmmm." I loved the sound of her saying my name.

"You gonna cum for me babe. Like a good girl." She nodded her head and we both climaxed and laid side by side.

"Babe the kids will be home soon."

"Well let's take a shower then make some lunch and spend time with the kids." I kissed the back of her neck and she laughed.

"Yes sounds perfect. Then maybe we could go again later." She winked and got up and went into the bathroom turning on the shower.