Birthday Surprise

(Niall's P.O.V)
I woke up to an empty bed (Y/N) no where to be found them I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. As I got closer to the kitchen I smelled food. I go in and see my beautiful girlfriend making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. "G'mornin babe" I walk up behind her and give her a hug. "Hey babe Happy Birthday" she said giving me a cupcake with a candle on it. I laughed a little blew out the candle and thanked her.

"What are you going to do today?" "Eh probably go out with the guys to the new club. You should come with us babe it won't be much fun without my number one there." I said sending her a wink. "No I think I'll just stay home" "Are you sure babe" she nodded her head and I placed a kiss on her lips and we began eating our breakfast.

I went upstairs to take a quick shower before heading to my moms when I saw something by the sink. As I got closer I noticed it was a pregnancy test. "Hey what is this?" I asked as I walked down the stairs.

I showed her the test her eyes went wide and she looked up at me. "Surprise" she said smiling slightly with a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm gonna be a daddy!" I shouted excitedly. I picked her up and spin her around and kissed her forehead. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" "I wanted it to be a surprise" "Well this is the best present ever I can't wait to meet the little one" I said getting on my knees lifting her shirt a little and planting a kiss on her stomach.