One Night Stand ? (Niall)

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon being cooked. I looked around the unfamiliar room and noticed that I was naked under the comforter. I got up and looked around for my dress underwear and bra. I finally found them scattered about the room as soon as I got dressed I headed down stairs to make my exit. "Hey where are you off to?" I heard someone call from behind me.

I turned my head and I was met with baby blue eyes. "You're N-n-niall from One Direction.!" I said in a shocking manner. "Yeah last time I checked" he said with a smile and invited me to sit while he explained what happened.

"Well me and the boys were at a club you were already kind of drunk and you asked me to dance with you" I put a hand to my forehead and said  "ugh I must've looked and sounded so stupid" "No you weren't really trust me I've seen and heard worse now please let me finish." So I let him finish once he was done i was about to let myself out the door but he stopped me.

"I didn't want this to just be a one night stand I really like you you're beautiful and I would like to call you mine if you don't mind." He said with a smile and a soft kiss to my lips. "Will you be my girlfriend ?"

"Yes I would love that you were always my favorite out of all the boys anyway." I said with a huge grin on my face. We kissed then went back up to his room and cuddled.