Best Friends (Niall)

(His P.O.V)
Today I'm going over to my best friends house to hang out but I have feelings for her that just won't go away. I love her but she's with someone else and I'm with someone too. I should feel bad but I honestly don't. So here I am at her front door I let myself in and shut the door behind me.

"(Y/N) where are ya?" I call out but no answer. I walk up the stairs and as I get closer to her room I hear what sounds like crying. I knock on her door and she tells me come in. There she is sitting on the edge of her bed holding a picture of her and David.

"Hey what's happened?" I ask her taking a seat next to her. "He called just about an hour ago and said that he didn't love me anymore that he was in love with someone else." This made me mad I could feel my fist ball up.

I pulled her close holding her in my arms and telling her that it will be ok and that I'm here for her. After a couple minutes she pulls away and gets up. I got up as well and we walked down into the living room. She still looked a little out of it so I decided to try and cheer her up.

"Hey do you want me to sing to you that always makes you feel better." I could see a hint of a smile and she nods her head. I head back up to her room to grab my guitar then I hear an all to familiar voice yelling. I head down as fast as I can to see my girlfriend yelling at my best friend.

(Your P.O.V)
While he was up in my room getting his guitar there was a knock on my door. I got up to answer it and standing there was Nikki , Nialls girlfriend. "WHERE IS HE ?" she storms in and starts looking in the kitchen. "He's upstairs is something wrong.?" I say trying to keep calm. I would normally just yell at her and tell her to leave but I didn't feel like dealing with her.

Not a second later Niall came into the kitchen looking at her then at me. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE ? ARE YOU TWO FUCKING ?" She yelled looking straight Niall when she said this but pointing at me.

"NO WE'RE NOT SHES MY FRIEND IS IT A CRIME THAT I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HER ?" I smiled to myself a bit when he said that. I've always had a crush on him but never had the guts to say anything. The boys knew but for my sake kept it to themselves.

"YEAH IT IS IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU SHOULD WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME AND NO ONE ELSE" I excused myself and went to take a seat on the couch. She wasn't yelling anymore but I could still hear the conversation.

(Nialls P.O.V)
"Look baby I just haven't been able to have you all to myself since you left tour." She said while wrapping her arms around my neck. I took a deep breath took her arms and moved them to her sides. "I don't think I can do this anymore I just don't feel the same about us anymore." I feel like I'm lying to myself because I technically am. I never really loved her like I loved (Y/N) I just didn't want to be alone knowing that she was with David but now that that's over I want to give it a shot.

"You're leaving me for her are you kidding. Niall baby you know she'll never be able to love you like I do." She came closer grabbed my face and pressed her lips to mine. I stood there stiff until she pulled back. "Fine fuck you I've been cheating on you anyway." With that she showed her way out and I went into the living room and sat next to (Y/N) not knowing how to tell her what I'm thinking.

"Hey I-I-I know you just got out of a r-relationship but I was wondering if..." "Yes Niall I would love to go out with you." I smiled and chucked. "You didn't even let me finish" "I had a feeling that's what you wanted to say correct ?" We both laughed and I pulled her closer to me and pressed my lips to hers.

It felt so right and I couldn't believe this was really happening. I could feel her smile into the kiss and I did the same. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"I know it's too soon to say this but I love you (Y/F/N) and I always have and always will." I kissed her forehead. "I love you too Niall James Horan and no it's not too soon."