☡ chapter seventeen ☡

Start from the beginning

        Niall walked back inside and Harry and Louis stood with smirks and crosses arms. "I know, I fucking know. I lost the bet." Niall rolled his eyes and and grabbed the white lace Victoria Secret panties. The bet was that he couldn't go the rest of the day without kissing Kane, and if he did he had to shave every piece of hair neck down and wear lace panties under the black skinnies.

          "Twats!" Niall called out and Louis and Harry snickered their goodbyes. His phone buzzed and he glanced over expecting Kane but instead he got Zayn.

Hey. I'm coming over. Be there in an hour and we're going to a hotel.
6:08 p.m

        Niall's heart raced at the text and his cheeks went warm once he realised he would have to wear the panties out. "Oh my god."

        Niall stared at his reflection in the mirror. He was hot and red at the way the panties went up his bum a little too much but just right. The way his -now shaved- pale legs looked with it all. He looked at the way his cock was nearly peaking out of the little material.

         Niall didn't even notice they were on once his jeans were on, so he felt pretty thankful for that much. But in the car with Zayn he felt like Zayn had x-rat vision and Niall tried to stay a distance as he sat in the passenger side. "Alright," Zayn stopped the car in the Comfort Inn parking lot, "what's going on? You don't seem as willing. I can just wank and bring you home if-" "No! No that's.." Niall shook his head embarrassingly, "that's not it." Niall swallowed and Zayn nodded suspiciously.

           Niall's heart was beating faster than the speed of light when they reached their hotel room. It was Friday so Niall planned on staying with Zayn throughout the weekend, but he didn't think Zayn would even look at him without laughing once he saw what he had to wear and do. He looked like a power bottom twink.

          "Come, my love," Zayn's voice beckoned Niall to the spot on the bed where he sat. Niall took a seat and Zayn pushed him down on his back. "Tell me what's wrong." Zayn straddles Niall and Niall knew Zayn would be more gentle due to the soreness in Niall's bum from not too long ago. Zayn took his time rubbing their clothed dicks together and making Niall harder with each movement Zayn made.

           "Nothing, really." Niall breathes out and Zayn drags his hips against Niall's as he groans along with Niall. "You're a horrible liar." Zayn stops and let Niall rut upward at the mans crotch. "Let's take these off-" "No!" Niall quickly stopped Zayn and Zayn frowned disapprovingly. "Niall, what is your fuck--- what are those?" Zayn points at the white lace above Niall's jeans and Niall's entire face flushed.

          "It-- I... Louis and Harry dared me..." Niall sputtered and Zayn unzipped Niall's pants to pull them off and revealed Niall's -now hard- cock leaking a bit of precum. The head of his dick stuck out of the top only just a tad and Zayn felt something stir in his body. "We can stop if you want." Niall offered as the embarrassment covered his face. "Pretty.." Zayn's eyes grew impossibly darker and Niall stopped. This turned Zayn on.

         "Goddamn, do you know how.. How.." Zayn grinds down for friction and Niall grabbed Zayn's hips for more. "... how hard you're making me?" Zayn glanced at the panties and winced from pleasure. "What.. What does it make you wanna do?" Niall dares to ask as Zayn removed his own clothing, leaving him in his boxers. Zayn looks the boy in his eyes as he bit hard on his lips. Zayn bent down to Niall's lips and whispered on top of them, "Mmmm... Makes me wanna please you." Zayn said as he moved his against Niall's and Niall ruts up for his cock to feel something.