Chapter 1 the birth of the red dragon emperor!

High school DXD
The Path of the Sekiryutei

Hey everyone! This is my brand new project that I just had to write. Basically, this is one of my all time favourite anime's so I really enjoy reading fan fiction's about it . Unfortunately every time I find an amazing fan fiction story, it is always ending early and the author doesn't show any signs of continuing their story . It's for this reason, that I plan to make my own and as a promise to my readers, no matter how long it takes, I will finish it and try to update the story as quickly as possible. I'm not giving up on my other stories, but I just really wanted to get started on this project before I lost my inspiration and idea. Anyway thanks again for reading and please enjoy .

Chapter 1 The birth of the red dragon emperor!

Issei's P.O.V.

Red, yes that is the only colour I see before my eyes right now. My hands are stained with this painful shade. As of this moment it seemed like the only colour I could see right now as I looked at the bodies that surrounded me. My parents motionless and dead right in front of me and even now my heart cried out in agony as I asked myself this question, Why? Why did this have to happen to my family?

But really I knew the painful truth thanks to that woman's words. "If you want to blame anyone, blame god for gifting you with your sacred gear. Know this, I cannot allow you to live Hyodou Issei for you could be a huge threat to us."

Before I could snap out of my fear and confusion, I was overcome by an excruciating pain as I felt a blade pierce my heart. All I could do was drop to the floor and join my parents in the afterlife. Or so I thought. After I was presumed dead for a while, I found myself being drawn to not a white light but a powerful crimson light as I felt my consciousness begin to awaken. As soon as my eyes opened again, I saw a figure with crimson long hair. He wore unique clothing like body armour and a majestic cape which draped from his shoulders. All I heard from this person before he disappeared was this.

"Hyodou Issei, I have revived you as a stray devil after you were just now brutally murdered by what is known as a fallen angel. I did this because I see a great hope from you and I could not allow you to die here today. I have placed 8 evil pieces inside you but they won't activate until you meet the one destined to be your master only they can activate them. Once they are activated, you will be absorbed into this devil's peerage and you will fight for them as their servant. Get stronger and get revenge on those who robbed you of those who are important to you."

After this stranger disappeared, I heard a sound just outside of my house which was currently a full on pile of rubble after it was destroyed by what I knew now to be a fallen angel. My feet would not budge I still wondered if I was in a dream yes a nightmare that has to be it. However, my thoughts were interrupted when I saw a tall individual wearing a huge trench coat step into what was left of my home.

"Oh so it looks like Raynare couldn't kill you after all? No matter, I shall make this quick and painless. My name is Dohnaseek. Remember it well because it is the name of the fallen angel who ended your life."

The fallen angel took advantage of my frozen like state plunging a bright shining spear into my leg.

My mind was going crazy from the extreme difference in pain. However, my body didn't feel a thing because of how numb I felt still unable to comprehend this as reality.

The fallen angel grinned at me and threw another spear through my other leg this time.

Once again I detected the pain but I felt nothing because one particular thought overrode everything else. I was going to kill this bastard! I manoeuvred my shaking legs which struggled to move because of these peculiar spears that have pierced them but my late reaction of rage was cancelling out my pain and enabled me to stand up.