"Lips so good I forget my name
I swear I could give you everything."

 After a long night of dancing, you finally kissed outside the club, in the alley, your body against the hard wall while your legs were wrapped around his waist and your hands touching his angelic body. It got pretty heated, but not too explicit - not before you got home, at least. As soon as you had gotten inside your house, Jeremy rushed to the bedroom with you where you and him in fact ended up breaking your bed. The night had been full of frustration and tension, and Jeremy needed to take it out, as did you. It was unforgettable, legendary, mind-blowing. Everything you imagined sex to be with him.

 When you afterwards remained on your broken, messy bed, he caressed your hair and hugged you tightly. He wanted to make sure you were alright after all you did, and he wanted to never let go of you. He wanted you to himself entirely. He was growing addicted to your kisses, your touch, your warmth and your love which you didn't hide, either. It was like you with your celebrity crushes - desperate, needy and clingy because there was no other way. Except this time, you were Jeremy's celebrity crush, even if you were just Y/N Y/L/N in the little town called Mystic Falls.

 The feeling was mutual, but his love for you was way more intense than yours for him.

 "You're unbelievable, Y/N. I swear I could-- I could give you everything", he muttered, kissing the top of your head. You giggled, and broke out of the cuddle to roll onto your stomach, and to be face to face with Jeremy who looked at you with so much adoration it was insane. But the good kind of insane. The kind of insane you fall in love with.

 "Yeah? Well you're pretty good at making out and, well, you know", you teased and placed your hand on Jeremy's abdomen while a wild smirk danced on your lips. Jeremy snorted in amusement, and gave you a look to question if you were being serious.

 "But compared to you? I'm nowhere near good, baby. You... Your lips? So good, I swear I forgot my name for a second there. I love y-- it", Jeremy said, awkwardly smiling as he did. He was often a confident young man, cheeky and flirtatious too, especially around pretty girls like you but he had understood that you weren't just another one like that. You were goddess-like, stunning, amazing in all ways and around you, he had grown to be awkward and nervous. He felt like he needed to bring out his best just for you.

 "You're so sweet", you mumbled and kissed Jeremy's pink lips briefly before hopping off of the bed and dragging the covers with you to tease Jeremy and not allow him to see your body. He would have grimaced, but seeing you there even with your naked body covered up, caused his breath to be taken and his heart to be stolen in an endless circle.

 He was hopelessly in love with you and he would make you see how he was the right one for you, how he needed you and how you could need him, too.

 "I don't need my love, you can take it,
you can take it, take it, I don't need my heart
You can break it, you can break it, break it."

 Jeremy had already bored his friends to death with all the talk about you. He had already earned a punch from Damon just because he was so done with the Gilbert boy, while his sister and their common friends were just happy for not only him, but you, too. They often teased you about the matter, but you did love Jeremy back even if you hadn't confessed it properly yet. You would soon, though, because so would he - in fact, he had no problem with saying it a million times, he could have even shouted it out to the whole world just to let everyone know how you had made him fall for you from head to heels.

 With his arms wrapped around your waist on one day, in Mystic Grill, he was gazing into your eyes with fondness and pure love. You smiled at him, and he smiled at you, and as you went in for a soft, gentle kiss, you could hear groans from behind you at the booth where your friends were sitting.

 "They make me sick", Damon grunted, "all cute and teenager-y with their making out and hand-holding", while rolling his eyes.

 "But you love making out", Bonnie scoffed, and Damon shot a glare at her, before turning back to you and Jeremy, still glued to each other's bodies. The vampire rolled his eyes again, so hard the others feared they'd drop from their sockets but they didn't, not yet at least. Damon shook his head, disapproving the whole chick flick sight in front of him and therefore turned back to Elena, Bonnie and Stefan.

 "Yes, I do, Bonnie. But I don't like watching it. At least not when our precious, innocent little Y/N and Little Gilbert are doing it. It's weird", Damon pointed out and turned to Elena. "Does this not bother you at all?", he asked, and started to go into the details of what her brother and you would end up doing, and had already done, grossing everyone out with the sexual stories of the wonders of relationships, which Elena stopped by speaking up.

 "It does now! Just shut up, let them be happy. I haven't seen Jeremy this happy in a long time, he's fallen for Y/N hard. Just accept it, and stop being a whiny ass bitch about it", Elena sighed, utterly done with Damon just like everyone else.

 Meanwhile you and Jeremy kept on kissing, holding each other, hugging and holding hands. He wasn't afraid of PDA, and with him, neither were you. He made it comfortable, natural and he managed to make you want and need it. With Jeremy, things were so great, things were perfect.

 "I love you", he confessed then, saying it for the first time. It was surprising how many days it took him to say it, but he did, and you were happy because now you didn't have to be afraid of saying it too. You admitted your love to him as well, which made the guy want to jump through the ceiling and burst into space and float into the sun - he was happy, okay?

 "I'd give you my everything, Y/N. I wouldn't care if you broke my heart, it'd be a privilege, honestly. I'll give you all my love and care, I swear", Jeremy replied and kissed your cheek. You nodded your head, knowing that he did mean every word and that made you want to both laugh and cry, but you did neither. You just stood there, in utter happiness, holding hands with the one who you loved and who loved you.

 "Too much is never enough."

 After two months of dating, Jeremy started to get complaints of spending too much time with you. His friends told him how he was absolutely obsessed with you, profoundly, thoroughly in love and it was getting out of hand. You disagreed, so did Jeremy obviously, but it was true that he was always with you nowadays and put you ahead of everyone else. You couldn't see anything wrong with it though, you were completely in love with him too and struggled to find bad sides about being with the one you so deeply cared about.

 But whenever Jeremy got those complaints, he always said the same, "Too much is never enough." And it was true, he'd never get enough of you, even if it was too much in everyone else's opinion. He didn't care though, neither did you, they could all fuck off and you could laugh when you'd be together until death does you part against everyone's thoughts about you and your relationship.

 "Crazy love, teenage love", everyone said, but as the infamous villain of Mystic Falls once said,

 "Crazy or not, that kind of love never dies."

///

well this kinda turned into trash towards the end but maybe the gif makes it up sorry omg

i have so much to do honestly but only TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL HOLY SHIT I'M SO READY FOR CHRISTMAS I'M CRYING I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO FINNISH CHRISTMAS SONGS I'M SO HAPPY 

i also lovE NEVER ENOUGH SO MUCH JFC *FLAILS ARMS* 

i'm the type to come to your house at 3 a.m and ask you to listen to never enough with me,, or the type to sneak in through your window and wake you up by whispering never enough lyrics into your ear tbh but the best memories are alwAYS MADE IN THE AM (((((((((;;

i just love never enough ok