Chapter 54

Ch 54 

"LIZ WAKE UP!" Julia screamed, I shot up and faced her. 

"What?!?" I said, and she pointed to the clock. 

"Its 5:00 Am" I said in a annoyed tone. 

"Your audience is today!" She yelled

"No, its next week" I said and she shook her head. 

"They just called" She said and I almost fell on the ground and started crying. 

"Alright Im going to get ready, but I wanted all the boys to come" I said, she nodded and pulled out her phone. 

"i will call them now" She said, I nodded and walked into my clothes. I put on light blue tank top, gray shirt, and gray flats.  I grab the sheet music on my piano and ran into the living room. 

"Do we leave now?" I asked, she nodded. We walked out the door, she locked it and we ran down the stairs and exited the apartment door. 

"Who's coming?" I asked

"I think all the boys, but Lou" She said, then I looked down as we got into the car. "Don't be upset, this is your day" She said, I nodded and still didn't look up. We drove all the way too where the audience were being held. 

"Name?" The lady asked, I looked around its was so cool being here. 

"Liz Anthony" I said, she nodded and handed me a number. 

"Excited?" Julia asked, I nodded and started going over it. 

"Excuse me?" Someone asked it was Niall, I screamed and hugged them. 

"Why don't you have any disgust on?" I asked them as I was done hugging each one of them. 

"its only Uncle Si, and his little friends" Liam said, I laughed. 

"Where Lou?" I asked, and Harry looked at me and motion me too come with him over too somewhere else. So I got up and followed him, and then he turned to me. 

"Alright Lou can't be here because he doing something for management" he said, I nodded. It annoys me that he not here, even though he promised but Im just going too stop worry about it and focus on my music. We walked back over to the group and a lady called my name. 

"thats me" I said as she called my name. 

"come with me, the judges are ready to see you" She said, I gulped and followed her. 

"Stay here until we call you again" She said, I turned too all of my friends and they brought me into a hug. 

"Your going too be fine" Julia said

"Don't be nerves" Harry said

"Don't let your nerves take over" zayn said

"Kick ass out there sis" Liam said

"Take a deep breath and go out there" niall said, then we got out of the group hug, and the lady motion me to come over. 

I walked on the stage and took a deep breath, and waved too the judges. 

"Hi Liz, I remember you" Simon said, I smiled and nodded. 

"Yeah..Im here" I said, then the whole placed started too laugh. 

"Im sorry how did you two meet?" Demi asked

"Well My x boyfriend Louie Tomlinson was on lasted year and he wanted me to sing for Simon, and Simon told me to try out" I said, she nodded. 

"Im sorry" She said

"its fine" I said

"Go ahead" Simon said, I closed my eyes and the music played