Chapter 41

( 2 weeks later ) 

Everything is perfect all the boys try out for the X factor and Simon Cowell put in them into a band called "One Direction". 

Me and all the girls are back in California, Because I decide too go to collage, Im going too be a nurse hopefully. 

"Hello Babe" Louie said from the computer, we were FaceTimeing. We FaceTime every night. 

"Hello Boobear, I miss you like crazy!" I said, He smiled.

"I miss cuddling with you and kissing you" He said, then I wipe the tears I try not show. 

"Boo please don't cry! I promise your going too see you soon" He said, I nodded. 

"Tell me about your day" I said, he smiled and Harry came into the camera. 

"well me and curly practice our vocals and stuff, then we went to the park and played futbol" He said, I laughed.

"Why are you laughing!?!" He said, I just laughed because he was starting too get an accent.

"You total lose your California accent, now its pure British" I said, he laughed, then yawn. I hate the time zone different it drove me nuts. 

"good Night boo" I said, then he blew me a kiss and I blew it back. 

"Love you" He said, I blushed..he still loved even though we were so far apart.

"I love you too" I said, then hung up the call. 

I started crying again so I ran into Julia room, and she comforted me. 

"I Miss him so much! He going too meet someone way prettier and smarter than me" I said

"NO! STOP! HE LOVES U! UR GOING TO GET MARRY!" She screamed, I laughed. She always said that were going too get married. 

"Do you miss Harold?" I asked, she nodded.

"A lot, but I hid it" She said, then I hugged her. 

"You can always come too me" I said, then she smiled. 

"I know!" She said, then hugged me again…Jesus we keep hugging. 

"Lets do something!" I said

"Like what?" She asked, then I started thinking

"good start you have the thinking face on" She said

"I GOT IT" I screamed

"What?" She asked

"We'll make a boys a video of us, telling them we miss them!" I said, she nodded.

"Let's get the girl over here" I said, she nodded and we texted all them.

Text: Danielle, Allie, Giselle, Erika, Julia, Me 

Girls come to my house around 5, I have a plan. 

Then they all texted back okay, and stuff…this is going too be fun.