Chapter 19

“wake up sleeping beauty” I hear someone whisper into my ear. 

“Julia?” I asked, then I felt someone pick me...oh okay thats not Julia.

“Its Louie” He said, then my eye quickly opened.

“Let go of me, I never want too see you again” I screamed before running back into my room.

“Liz whats going on?” he asked, I saw his face filled with pain and sadness.

“Why don’t you go too Lauren, that who you did it with last night” I spattered at him.

“What are you talking about?” he asked me, his voice was terrifying and I could tell he was angry. 

“ I called you last night, and you told me you were with Lauren” I said, then he shook his head.

“NO!” He screamed, then he took my phone and look at his contacted. 

“This isn’t my number” He said, then he dialed the number and called it. 

This wasn’t the sweet, funny, adorable Louie I liked, this Louie is full of anger, hurt, and sorriness it was pretty sexy but scary. 

“Im so sorry babe, that little prick was calling you and pretending too be me” He said, I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Its fine, I was just really hurt when I though it was you” I said, he nodded and started too kiss my neck.

then my phone started too ring, I groaned and pick it up.

“Where are you, Im waiting down stairs” Julia said, then I relized it was 9:15.

“Oh yeah Im be down in a few minutes” I said, she huffed.

“Okay” She said, then I hung up.

“Louie help!” I screamed, then he quickly shot up from my bed.

“What? whats wrong?” He asked, I laughed.

“ I need help, get my make up out and Im going too get change” I said, he nodded.

I quickly put on my Blue tank top and shorts, then ran into the bathroom too do my hair. 

“Almost ready babe? Julia keeps calling” He screamed from my bedroom. Julia will probably yell at me when I enter the car. -_- 

“Yeah coming out now” I yelled back too him, then when I went over too louie I notice there was no make up bag out. 

“Boo wheres my make up bag?” I asked him, he laughed.

“Your too pretty for make up” He said, I gave him the puppy dog face and he kissed my forehead.

“Come on just leave” He said, trying too push me out of the door.

“Honestly I need make up” I said, running into the bathroom. 

“get back here” he said running after me, I just laughed and lock the door.

“You win this time” he said as I put my make up on.

Then I open the door too find Louie sitting there on this iphone. 

“Bye Boo” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Bye Princess” He said, then we both got up from the bed and walked down stairs.  We got too the door and I saw my brother sitting on the couch with Allie.

“Before you leave Louie I need too have a little talk with you” James said, Louie nodded and walked over too the couch.

Louie

I walked over too the couch, my heart was pounding and my palm became sweaty. Her brother padded a seat next too me, I nodded and took my seat. 

“You been taking my sister on a few dates” he said, I nodded. “You came too the hosipal too see her everyday?” he said, I nodded. 

“I really like her sir” I said, he laughed.

“You don’t have too call me Sir, my name James Im her older brother” He said, I nodded, then he stuck out his hand and we shook.

“Anyways there a few thing you should know about Liz” he said, I nodded. But what did I need too know about her, she sort of an open book. 

“Liz and me live alone with no parents because they both left us. Our father left when Liz was 7 and our mom left when she was 15, I see Liz come home everyday from school crying up too her room but every since you came into her life, she been happy and I want too thank you” He said, I was shocked. I was the reason why she smiles and laughs. 

“Wow” was all I could say, I was so speechless. 

“Don’t let her go, I see the way you too look at each other, Its how my mom and dad use too look at eachother” He said, I smiled and nodded.

“Let the poor boy go” Allie said, he nodded.

“Take it easy Lou, I sure I be seeing you soon” James said, I nodded and walked out of the door.