Chapter 32

We were in the car driving too the restaurant, I was so nerves I was a mess. 

"You shouldn't be nerves" Louie said, putting his hand ontop on my, I looked up at him staring into his blue eyes. 

"How do you know Im nerves?" i asked, he laughed. 

"You twirl your hair a lot when your nerves" He said, then I began too blush….dam this kid knows me so well but that one of the reasons I love him so much.  Then Coldplay  came on, and Louie started too sing with his gorgeous voice but then Harry joined him, they were both really amazing singers. 

"You guys are really talented!" i said, then louie kissed my cheek. 

"Eyes on the road tomlinson" julia said, I laughed.

"thank you, you know you and Julia are really good too" he said, then I turned around too him.

"How did you heard me sing?" i asked him

"You know the bathroom not exactly sound proof" He said, then I fell back into my seat and was blushing like crazy. 

"He right you are good" Louie said, I just rolled my eyes. 

"Look its Nando's!" Julia screamed, thank god she change the topic. 

"Oh yeah" Louis said, pulling the car into the parking lot. 

"remember I will never let anyone hurt you"  Louie said, as we walked into the place. 

" I no" i said looking up at him, he smiled and we walked too our table. I saw everyone but Liam and zayn. 

"Hey guys!" Julia said, I sat next to Louie and Julia. 

"Hi!" everyone said, I smiled.  Louie held my hand and kept giving it squeeze every once and while. 

"So how everyone summer going?" I asked, they all said good and then Zayn and Liam finally came back too the table. 

"Hello everyone" Zayn said giving a smile too everyone and Liam was just staring at me. I brushed it off and continue having a good night.  

"Finally the food is here" niall said, everyone laughed he been complaining for an hour that the food hasn't been ready but he the one who picked this busy restaurant. 

I took one bite of the food, it was so amazingly good. 

"Dam this is some good food" Harry said

"I hardly eat food like this but holy fucken shit its amazing" allie said, I laughed. Allie hardly eat anything she very picky.

"If I could marry this place I would" I said, then louis gave me the puppy dog face. 

"You could come too the wedding" i said, then I kissed his cheek. 

"So Liz,Julia I was wondering if you would like too get your nails done with me, allie, and danielle tomorrow?" Giselle said, we nodded.

"Luke, I know noting about you, tell us about yourself" louie said, Luke and Danielle have been holding hands the whole night it was the most cutest thing ever. 

"Well I'm 18, Im studying Law I live with my brother Jai, I into music and have a band but were not famous or anything but yeah thats it" he said

"Do you play anything?" I asked, he nodded.

"Guitar" He said, I smiled. 

"Guys were going too head out causes were leaving tonight" louie said, so I hugged everyone but Liam and I just shook hands. 

"I'll see you tomorrow!" I said too the girl, they nodded. 

Then we got into the car

"I drive, you drove us everywhere take a break" harry said, louie nodded and sat in the back with me. I put my head on his  shoulder. 

"You cold?" he asked, I shook my head even though I was freezing. 

"You are a horrible liar" he said, putting his jacket on mmy shoulders, I laughed. 

"Thank you boo bear" i said giving him a kiss on his nose. 

"You tired?" he asked me.

"A little" i said, then he pulled me closer too him. 

"Go too sleep boo" He said I nodded. 

"night" i said, then he kissed my forehead.