Chapter 27

Liz pov

As me and giselle finish cleaning up, I walked over too Louie and sat on his lap. 

"What should we do today boo?" I asked him, then he kissed my forehead. 

"Whatever you want babe" He said

"Please for the love of god get a room" Liam payne, my bully said, I froze in my place and my face turned pail. 

"OH GOSH LIAM YOUR HERE!" Giselle screamed running over too him giving him a hug, I was just shocked.

"Babe you okay?" Louie whispered into my ear

"Its him.." I mange too said

"What?" He asked, then I got up and ran outside too find julia.

"Julia!!" I screamed, I saw her with harry. 

"Woah Liz whats wrong!?!" Julia screamed, I ran over too her and just broke down crying. 

"Woah liz did louie do anything, I kill him" Harry said, being the protective guy best friend he is. 

"no, Liam…Payne here from school" I said, then Louie ran over too me. 

"Boo are you okay!?!" Louie said, holding me, I shook my head. 

"Liam the one who bullied me, he the one" I said, I felt his fist tighted. 

"Why is that dick even here!" Harry screamed, Julia held him too calm down because he look like he was going too be the shit out of someone. 

"Giselle friends with Liam" I said

"This is so messed up" Julia said, I nodded.

"What are we going too do?" I asked, then Niall walked over too us. 

"Hey guys me and allie just got here!" He said, then allie came over. 

"Oh my gosh what happen!?!" allie said, I just looked at the floor while louie explain what happen. I don't think I want too live in this house for a whole week or even more. 

Then Louie lifted me up and carried me back inside. I saw all the glare Giselle, Zayn, and Liam were giving me, I just looked the other way. 

"Im sure she knows how too walk" Giselle said, I looked at her, I though she was my friend and now she giving me nasty comments. 

"Louie back will probably going too be hurt in the morning be causes Liz is so fat" Liam said, then Louie put me down.

"Now your going too get you dick" Louie said, then him and Harry went too go beat up Liam, but Julia jumped on harry back.

"GUYS STOP IT!!" Julia screamed, and then I saw Louie punching Liam and I saw a whole fight in the kitchen area. 

"ALL OF YOU GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Giselle screamed, referring too me ,julia, Harry, and Louie.

"Im perfectly fine with that, let's go babe" Louie screamed grabbing our bags and my hand storming out of the house. 

Then Harry and Julia stormed out of the house and we packed up and drove too a hotel.

"Well this wasn't supposed too happen…" I said

"At least were at a nice hotel though?" Julia said as we pulled up too a fancy hotel.

"Louie this place is probably way too much money" I said, he told me too sh!

"I have money don't worry about it" he said, I nodded and got out of the car. 

"We can all share a room, I sleep with liz and you sleep with Julia" Louie said, too us we all nodded. 

"are you sure you want rent a room here?" I asked louie he nodded and grabbed my hand and we walked into the hotel. It was so fancy when we walked in, I felt disguising when I walked in be causes I was in a tank top and sweat pants and been crying all day. 

"Im going to the bathroom" I said, they nodded. 

I went into the bathroom, and I looked into the mirror all the words went into my head 'she fat' 'your so ugly' 'go kill yourself' 

Then I couldn't take it anymore, I ran into the stall  and forced myself too throw up.  Then I walked out of the stall and over too the mirror. 

"Im so ugly" I whispered too myself.  I walked back over too Louie. 

"Hello Beautiful" he said, I gave him a fake smiled, and we back up too the room.  If only I could believe him….

"Im so tired" Julia said, I nodded 

"Me too" I said, and then i began too yawn

"Aw well you get too cuddle with me tonight boo" Louie said, I smiled and hugged him. Then we go too our room 726. 

"That my birthday" I said, pointing too the door. 

"What do you mean?" harry asked me.

"July 26'th my birthday!" I said, louie smiled and kissed my cheek.

We walked into the room its was gorgeous, there was kitchen, a living room, and two bed, and two bathrooms. 

"Ready too cuddled boo?" i asked louie, he nodded. 

then I quickly got changed into shorts, and one of louie t-shirts. 

"You look sexy in my clothes" Louie said, I laughed. 

"Do I really?" I asked, winking at him. 

Then we cuddled and watch the 'notebook' together until I fell asleep. 

Louie Pov

All the angry from Liam, Giselle, and Zayn was killing me, I wish Liz and Julia just let me finish him off.  Then I got a call from my mum.

"Hello Mum" I said into the phone

"Where the hell have you been???" She screamed into the phone.

"Mum its like 3:00 am please calm down, Im at a hotel with Harry" I said

"Please come home in a few day, I feel like I haven"t seen you in ages" she said, I really did miss my mum, but Liz needed me we still only have 1 date. 

"Okay I will, I love you" i said, then I heard her sniffle, God I hope she hasn't been crying.

"Love you too, keep liz safe" She said, then hung up. What she mean 'keep liz safe' those words stuck in my head the rest of the night.