Chapter 15

"Liz!" Julia screamed as I brought her too the 3rd floor of the house.

 liz eye start too open but not fully. She pulled my shirt and brought me down to lips and we began too kiss.

"I love you too" She whisper into my eye, sending butterflies into my stomach. I didn't think she heard me.  I just smiled and picked her up and carried her bridal style.

"Should we go on the roof?" Julia asked, I nodded. I picked up all the blankets I could find that weren't wet.

Then I walked on the roof too see Julia and Harry cuddling, Niall and danielle asleep and Liz staring up at the sky. I threw blanket at all of them but Liz and walked over too her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and she kissed my cheek.

"I guess there no prom now" She said, I nodded. "Maybe another time" she said, then I heard the sadness in her voice.

"Whats wrong love?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"noting" she said, then I took her hand and led her over too a flat spot where we wouldn't fall off or smell the gross fumes of the fish.

"What are you doing?" She asked me as I took her hands and place them on my shoulders, then placing my hands of her waist. 

"Slow Dancing" I said, and she giggle and pulled my closer.  

I started too sing:

Hands are silent 

Voice is numb 

Try to scream out my lungs 

It makes this harder 

And the tears stream down my face 

As I finished she looked up at me and smiled.

"Your an amazing singer" she said, I laughed.

"Thanks" I said, then she had a big smile on her face.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked her, she look down. I picked her head up and stared into her gorgeous green eyes.

"I still can't believe that you waited so long for me" She said, then I took her hand.

"Liz Anthony will you be my girlfriend" I asked her and she nodded. She then grabbed my face and locked it with her lips.

"Lets go too sleep Boobear" she said, picking up one of  the blanket. I nodded and we both laid on the floor.

"Come here" I whispered. I pulled her closed too me so that her head was on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her.