Chapter 31

"Julia what does it say?" I asked her in a panic, then she gave it too me. It said negative thank god! 

"Holy shit you scared me!" i yelled slapping her arm, then we walked back too the hotel. 

"Should we tell them what happen?" She asked me, I nodded. I want my relationship with Louie too have trust not lies so I though we should tell them. 

"I think it probably a good idea" I said, she nodded and we walked into the hotel. 

"Julia!" Harry screamed picking her up twirling her around. 

"I though you left or something!" He said, she shook her head and they kissed.

"Boobear!" I screamed running too Louie

"Boo!" He screamed picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionly. 

"I love you" he said as we broke apart, I smiled and kissed his nose. 

"Liz! Louie!" Julia screamed, we looked over at her

"We are going too dinner with everyone, like everyone tonight before we go back home so wear something fancy" She said, my mood went from happy too scared in a matter of minutes. 

"What do you mean everyone?" i asked, then louie put me down and I stood my his side. 

"Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Giselle, Allie, Niall, Danielle, & Luke" Julia said, I just nodded because no words came out of my mouth. 

"You want too go? we can just skip it if you want" Louie said, I shook my head. 

"Im going too have too face them some day, Im just not too excited its today" i said, he nodded and kissed my forehead. 

"Im going too get ready" I said

"Okay babe remember I never let anything happen too you" He said, I smiled and nodded. 

I walked into my room and look in my suit case too see what I was going too wear, honestly I didn't bring that many fancy clothes. So I grabbed one of Julia's skirts and I put on my black tank tops and just wore that. 

"Can I do your make up??!!?" julia asked me as I walked out of my room.

"Sure, as long I curl your hair" I asked her, she smiled and nodded. 

"Is that my skirt?" She asked, I nodded. 

"yeah…I have noting" i said, she laughed.

"Its okay I'm wearing your top" She said, I rolled my eyes and laughed. 

*******************************

We both walked out the bathroom, then in the living room I saw Giselle, Zayn, and Liam but why are they here I though we were going out too dinner. 

"Hello?" I said, then Liam looked at me and looked me up and down. 

"Hi, I was just wanted too say sorry for kicking you out" Giselle said, I nodded. 

"Its fine, we did mess up your house" i said, she laughed. 

"So we'll meet you guys there?" Julia asked, Zayn nodded. 

"See you later" liam said, walking out the door. 

Tonight should be interesting

Moments ( Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें